• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pat G

It's a challenge, not a walk in the park... or is it?

On 7/31/2016 at 4:48 AM, ~RedStone~ said:

Okay, what/who/where is Bondi because I am officially obsessed with these two!!!

The Bondi hipsters are a satirical duo that take the piss out of hipster life and some of the stereotypical views of younger Aussies :) 

Bondi is a suburb in the east of Sydney, It is a very popular tourist area, chockers fuuullll of tourists :see spoiler. It's also so very expensive to live there. 

Spoiler

Bondi_Beach_Sydney.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Having that many people on a beach kind of takes the fun out of it. 

Nach. 

Here's my local by comparison: 

Original__9478557_TNSW_Full_Port_Kembla_

I get the feeling people have been photoshopped out of that image.... it's never that empty. 

Conditioning #?

Monday night

400m(ish) sprints

1:20

1:32

1:43

2:10

2 mins rest between each

and i was well and truly done. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, x Valkyrie x said:

Also, awesome conditioming, that sounds exhausting!

Cheers Valkyrie :)

I only did more than one run because my mate was pushing me. Calling me all sorts of names to encourage and bolster flagging spirits. haha. good for a laugh though afterwards. 

• Like 2

So... where did that 6 days go? 

I haven't been sleeping well, waking up with killer hip, back and shoulder soreness. Only started mobilising yesterday, foool

Still haven't done the Dan WOD Rooks. I've fallen behind. I've basically got to do 4 conditioning sessions in the next 4 days.

Also, the reason for said lack of sleep was because the Olympics started, and i've been snoozing in the living room from bed time till early morning to watch Australian athletes be awesome. Then going to bed. 

Got the blood flowing last night, took the Babygail outside for some hangtime and just whacked 50kg on the bar and did 3x10 of everything, squat, OHP, RDL. She loves to load up my bar with the little 0.5kg weights and then squat along with me. Plus, she loves using the gloves and pads to box me and watch me fall over in pretend pain. :) 

shakaa

• Like 4

Son6 likes to squat every now and then. He can use the bar, but definately needs a spotter, that and my tiny bar only weighs 11kg. He has young person mobility and does the perfect ATG everytime, straight back, chest up and awesome! 

• Like 1

Just to clarify, she holds one of the .5kg weights to squat or dl or ohp or plays with the PVC pipe She's only 2 so not quite there with the barbell yet.

She loves putting extra random weights on the bar for me. So i might go to lift and it'll be of by between 0.5-2.5kg on one side because thats where she feels the weights need to be. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pat G said:

Just to clarify, she holds one of the .5kg weights to squat or dl or ohp or plays with the PVC pipe She's only 2 so not quite there with the barbell yet.

She loves putting extra random weights on the bar for me. So i might go to lift and it'll be of by between 0.5-2.5kg on one side because thats where she feels the weights need to be. 

This is the cutest thing I've read all week and seriously made my day. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pat G said:
Here she is from monday :) Note the teddies on my plyo box and the 3kg weights she's dead lifting "too heavy!"

ndt-shaking-head.gif

Silly man. You have to start her out on the 2kg and work up to 3kg. It's basic linear progression.