Rangers gonna Warcraft - The Official Ranger Mini Challenge

DarK_RaideR

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

taking care of your Pokemon doesn’t count.

I truly love that we now live in a world where you can say this. Seriously!

Need to get started on my climbers, it's only mid-afternoon day 1 (my time) and a few people have cleared 200!

• Like 3

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 7  -  CON: 1  -  CHA: 2  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 2

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Honour amongst thieves

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

1 hour ago, Rooks said:

I'm going to aim for 2,000 this week.

giphy.gif

I'm at like 10.  Haha

• Like 4

[Level ?] Veteran Dwarf Slayer (Path of the Zealot Barbarian/Champion Fighter)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Vanquisher's Leathers, Gridle & War Shroud, Howling War Axe (rare), Adventurer's pack & Dwarven alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

13 hours ago, Thom Ulfhedinn said:

The Alliance must be full of weakling druids, we Horde are already 200 in front. 

As it is in game.

::hides from his Alliance wife::

• Like 3

Level 11 Hobbit Brewmaster

Half Ranger, Half Druid, Completely Ridiculous

Instagram

Current Challenge: Mizbrek Studies with the Order of the Broken Temple

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Ha ha. Yes I think the horde are going to win on mountain climbers. I'll see how many I can get in after my workout today !!

EDIT : actually mountain climbers aren't quite what I thought . I didn't realise you are not meant to put your feet down at the top. Is once on each leg one rep ?

They are us.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Oramac said:

We Alliance are too busy building cities that don't look like hobo-ridden shanty towns. :D  

HARSH!

FDPCkyq.png

• Like 5

[Level ?] Veteran Dwarf Slayer (Path of the Zealot Barbarian/Champion Fighter)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Vanquisher's Leathers, Gridle & War Shroud, Howling War Axe (rare), Adventurer's pack & Dwarven alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Gnomes!

We must rally and use our bonus to catch up to the vile Horde! We are, as of this moment, exactly 1,000 behind! That seems a daunting number, but with our bonus, we can and we WILL close the gap!! Show them what we're made of!

Also, don't forget to multiply your reps by 1.5, it makes a huge difference!

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, skinNbones said:

Ha ha. Yes I think the horde are going to win on mountain climbers. I'll see how many I can get in after my workout today !!

EDIT : actually mountain climbers aren't quite what I thought . I didn't realise you are not meant to put your feet down at the top. Is once on each leg one rep ?

They are us.

Once each leg is a rep, but I think we count total steps (eg: 2x reps) for the challenge points.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, x Valkyrie x said:

Gnomes!

We must rally and use our bonus to catch up to the vile Horde! We are, as of this moment, exactly 1,000 behind! That seems a daunting number, but with our bonus, we can and we WILL close the gap!! Show them what we're made of!

Glory to the Alliance!  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

2 hours ago, skinNbones said:

They are us.

I am so glad you said that! I've been doing mountain climbers wrong all along! They are way easier than I thought ;) 

2 hours ago, x Valkyrie x said:

Gnomes!

2 hours ago, Cryosilver said:

Once each leg is a rep, but I think we count total steps (eg: 2x reps) for the challenge points.

6 minutes ago, Aprilhtx said:

I am so glad you said that! I've been doing mountain climbers wrong all along! They are way easier than I thought ;) 

Yeah.  That's a great point guys.  I was putting my feet down today when I rolled through them.  Appears you guys are correct though.  Of all the videos I rolled through, I liked this one the best.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Rooks said:

Yeah.  That's a great point guys.  I was putting my feet down today when I rolled through them.  Appears you guys are correct though.  Of all the videos I rolled through, I liked this one the best.

he shows it, but doesn't say it, but you don't stick your butt up in the air. Doing it with plank form is pretty hard.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

4 hours ago, skinNbones said:

They are us.

Huh? Yes you definitely are meant to put your "front" foot down... otherwise you are just running in place with your arms down :D 

eh, I'll just retract all this in light of Rook's post and video. Although anybody running with your arms down is cheating ;) 

• Like 1

Level 2 Drow Ranger

I walk alone, but the shadows are company enough.

1 hour ago, Rooks said:
Spoiler

39 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

he shows it, but doesn't say it, but you don't stick your butt up in the air. Doing it with plank form is pretty hard.

8 minutes ago, Traxex said:
Spoiler

Huh? Yes you definitely are meant to put your "front" foot down... otherwise you are just running in place with your arms down :D 

However, for this challenge, each side is 1 rep. So once on each leg is 2 reps. 

Something tells me we're gonna need task demos for each week :P @DarK_RaideR

• Like 1

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand