Rangers gonna Warcraft - The Official Ranger Mini Challenge

DarK_RaideR

1 minute ago, Shadri said:

So sorry, this has probably been asked and answered already, but I'm still confused: is a point awarded for each leg, or do you have to do one on each side to get a point? :confused:

No worries! One point per leg/step

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand

On 7/13/2016 at 8:34 PM, Parsnip said:

I only created my account a couple of days ago, but I'm signing up! I know nothing about Warcraft...

ps. I created a thread for my 1st challenge but it's now in the previous challenge section (should have been more patient and waited for the new section :P) Is there a way to move it over?

Welcome to the rebellion bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Current Challenge!

*phew* All caught up!  I'm signed up under the paladin! I've played WoW (on WoW I initially played a night elf druid but switched to a worgen hunter :D) a wee bit but am a bigger fan of the Warcraft series (gotta rebuy them for my pc :D ) and was fan of the movie! After a hard week i'm ready to kick some arse FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i2.wp.com/gamerize.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/anduingriffon.jpg

• Like 4

Current Challenge!

I think the horde can take two days off to let those alliance weaklings a chance to catch up. 

• Like 4

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

7 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Add in another 150 tanky mountain climbers for the Horde. Updating sheet now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice one! The reps seem to be in under Alliance on the spreadsheet though?

• Like 1

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 8  -  CON: 4  -  CHA: 3  -  SAN: 2  -  INT: 3

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Race season 4-week challenge

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

7 hours ago, Jedediah The Wolf said:

Bring it the Worgen packs are hungry!

Indeed!  I'm a Paladin, but I'm also a big fan of the Worgen as well.  Enough that I made a Worgen race for 5th edition D&D (renamed Lycan to avoid potential copyright issues).

Also, add 100 lunges FOR THE ALLIANCE!  (with a 40 pound bar on my back if it matters. :P )

• Like 6

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

120 for The Alliance!

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

That's nice, I have done another 200 today, so keep working. [emoji1]

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

On 7/13/2016 at 6:21 AM, Rurik Harrgath said:

Zul'Kaz Tuffskull, Troll Hunter

From an early age the call of the wild draws some adventurers from the comfort of their homes into the unforgiving primal world outside. Those who endure become hunters. Masters of their environment, they are able to slip like ghosts through the trees and lay traps in the paths of their enemies.

OK I have tried to stay away - But I really like this mini!!!  So I jumped in on the last team as a Troll Hunter!  I like the idea of slipping through the wilderness, laying traps for my prey!   OF course I'll likely have to modify the challenges to accommodate my knee recovery.  And for this first challenge I can not do mountain climbers (no jumping allowed yet) so I'll do lunges for the Horde instead!!!  

My Rangerly companions are in need of extra entertaining toys so a good chew for the hound and a catnip plant for the feline are easily obtained!  

• Like 6

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Slow is smooth

30 minutes ago, Terra said:

OK I have tried to stay away - But I really like this mini!!!  So I jumped in on the last team as a Troll Hunter!  I like the idea of slipping through the wilderness, laying traps for my prey!   OF course I'll likely have to modify the challenges to accommodate my knee recovery.  And for this first challenge I can not do mountain climbers (no jumping allowed yet) so I'll do lunges for the Horde instead!!!  

My Rangerly companions are in need of extra entertaining toys so a good chew for the hound and a catnip plant for the feline are easily obtained!  

Oh man, do lunges for the alliance, we're behind! :P

• Like 3

100 more lunges tonight on what was supposed to be my "rest day." If I can't walk tomorrow I think I'll know why...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Level 13 Ravenclaw Rebel

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 12 | 13 | 13.5

2022 CHALLENGES: 14 | 15

2 hours ago, Xena said:

I'm gonna let me cat play in the (usually closed off/forbidden therefore extra-interesting) guest bedroom while I do some more mtn climbers! Gonna try @Rooks suggestion of 20 EMOM.

Cool, looked up EMOM and I like it! I'll follow the wise ones and do the same.

• Like 2

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand