• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flex Luthor

Flex Does His Thing

I do have one specific challenge this go round.

@miss_marissa challenged me to do 22 push-ups for 22 days to raise awareness for the 22 U.S. Soldiers that, on average, commit suicide each day.

While donating money is not part of the challenge, checkout these charities if you feel inclined to further support our veterans: 22kill.com,stop22.org,qwerty battledawgs.org

Day 1 I challenge @Br0din

‪#‎22pushups‬ for ‪#‎22kill‬ push up challenge to raise awareness for the 22 U.S. soldiers that, on average, commit suicide each day.

Here's how it works. Complete 22 push ups each day for 22 days and post your progress. Form doesn't matter. Time doesn't matter. Let's spread awareness to put an end to this tragedy. 1 is too many.

I don't support many causes but veterans are definitely one that is close to me. Challenge a new person to do this every day you do it. I want the whole forum filled with people doing push ups.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Flex Luthor said:

I do have one specific challenge this go round.

@miss_marissa challenged me to do 22 push-ups for 22 days to raise awareness for the 22 U.S. Soldiers that, on average, commit suicide each day.

While donating money is not part of the challenge, checkout these charities if you feel inclined to further support our veterans: 22kill.com,stop22.org,qwerty battledawgs.org

Love this :D 

• Like 1

Day 2 in the books! Next I challenge @~RedStone~

Let's see whatchu got. Post the above in your thread and get 'em done.

Lifting went well last night. Link for those interested to what I'm doing in detail. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f33ejc6Wj78tktoP6z1UP4bdX_DlDfLthuYqY0woISo/edit?usp=sharing

Knee is still iffy but working on bringing it back with ice and floss.

Food was ok. I've been pretty high in calories consistently for a while (Actually hit an all time high in weight on Monday on this new scale. 188.2) so I took a slight break yesterday with 2500. Stomach is ready to get back in action already.

I hit my minimum sleep but need more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flex Luthor said:

Day 2 in the books! Next I challenge @~RedStone~

Let's see whatchu got. Post the above in your thread and get 'em done.

Lifting went well last night. Link for those interested to what I'm doing in detail. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f33ejc6Wj78tktoP6z1UP4bdX_DlDfLthuYqY0woISo/edit?usp=sharing

Knee is still iffy but working on bringing it back with ice and floss.

Food was ok. I've been pretty high in calories consistently for a while (Actually hit an all time high in weight on Monday on this new scale. 188.2) so I took a slight break yesterday with 2500. Stomach is ready to get back in action already.

I hit my minimum sleep but need more.

What does PHAT stand for?

Aaaaand that's a wrap on Day 4.

@Rob__ you're on deck.

Everything went well on my goals yesterday. 4000 calories. Workout crushed (Including a 20lb pr on rack pulls for 515 total). 6 hours of sleep.

Catch you guys on the flip side.

• Like 3