• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM's light and fluffy challenge

21 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

#noshame

nope! and woke up with shark week soooo #alltheexcuses !

W2D4 – Thursday

no morning workout since I was at my dads

throughout the work day

4 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1 min

lunges @ 1min each

and a set of 22 counter pushups

ate some candy and ice cream at work…

did 15 mins of mobility when I got home

*mobility 30/30

*pushups 22/22

*cals 1,791

CHO/FAT/PRO = 141/89/116

• Like 1

W2D5 – Friday

warmup of windmills and front plate raises

OHP

5x40#

5x55#

3x65#

2x75#

2x75#

2x75#

bent-over barbell row

10x65#

9x65#

9x65#

strict pushups

6, 5, 3

pushups on bench

8 – to finish out the 22

throughout the work day:

4 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1 min

boat pose @ 1 min

lunges @ 1min each

side planks @ 1min each

went home and prepped some oatmeal for Saturday morning and then headed over to my Dad’s for the night. nothing too exciting.

*lifting 3/3

*pushups 22/22

*cals 2,025

CHO/FAT/PRO = 196/71/120

W2D6 – Saturday

went grocery shopping and finished making the oatmeal for breakfast. got some stuff done for my dad before heading into town with some friends for a self-guided bloody mary tour in southie! this sounds a lot easier in theory but is actually pretty hard to consume four bloody marys in 3 or 4 hours. ate some French fries for lunch and then headed to a few other fun establishments in the area. ate a piece of leftover butternut squash pizza and some crab cakes for dinner and partied the night away.

*breakfast 3/7

*pushups 0/22

*cals 2,147

CHO/FAT/PRO = 263/69/50

W2D7 – Sunday

made a couple eggs for breakfast before going to see ghostbusters with the SO, dad, and bro. indulged in some popcorn and sour patch kids for lunch there. really enjoyed the movie! took dad shopping for a few things and then went home and got in a yoga session.

went and grabbed burrito bowls for dinner but cooked up some summer squash to up the veggie content. counting that as a half point for the afternoon meal ;)

finished dinner off with some birthday cake halo top and went to bed early!

*breakfast 4/7

*afternoon meal 1.5/5

*pushups 0/22

*yoga 3/4

*cals 1,777

CHO/FAT/PRO = 228/59/96

• Like 1

Week 2 summary:

Quest 1

*track everything tracked!

*cook for yourself breakfast 4/7; afternoon meal 1.5/5

Quest 2

*complete 3 lifting sessions per week check!

Quest 3

*complete 30 minutes of foam rolling or mobility per week check!

*complete 4 yoga sessions throughout the challenge 3/4!

*complete 4 (at least 20 min) cardio or HIIT sessions throughout the challenge 3/4!

much better. still high cals and fluffy though

2.gif

• Like 4

hellooooooooooo week 3! i don't want this challenge to come to an end. i like not cutting.

W3D1 – Monday

throughout the work day:

3 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1m

boat pose @ 1m

side planks @ 1m each

lunges @ 1m each

22 counter pushups

went for a half hour walk with the pup when I got home and caught some pokemon. made sure to get some good speed in there but probably shouldn’t count it as a whole cardio point.

*cardio 3.5/4

*pushups 22/22

*cals 1,747

CHO/FAT/PRO = 143/61/161

• Like 1

On 8/1/2016 at 9:42 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

self-guided bloody mary tour in southie

Do tell more...was this personally created or an online based tour one could find?

On 8/1/2016 at 9:42 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

finished dinner off with some birthday cake halo top and went to bed early!

How do you like the Halo Top? I keep hearing about it but haven't gotten my hands on it yet. Ice cream is a personal weakness and when I hear 300cal a pint its exciting.

6 minutes ago, ArgSki77 said:

Do tell more...was this personally created or an online based tour one could find?

we made it up lol, here's where we went though. stephi's was the best and most expensive. but the judgement could have been skewed by getting tired of bloody marys...

i'm thinking a margarita tour next time...

6 minutes ago, ArgSki77 said:

How do you like the Halo Top? I keep hearing about it but haven't gotten my hands on it yet. Ice cream is a personal weakness and when I hear 300cal a pint its exciting.

it's good! it's not ben and jerry's but its light years better than artic zero. definitely takes the edge off and since i can easily down a pint of regular ice cream on my own, this is safer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

we made it up lol, here's where we went though. stephi's was the best and most expensive. but the judgement could have been skewed by getting tired of bloody marys...

i'm thinking a margarita tour next time...

Only place on there I have been was Coppersmith but it was for rooftop shenanigans at night. My friend lives in Southie and is a self proclaimed brunch connoisseur but whenever I go with him, he is big on getting a bucket of bubbles because he thinks its funny. Margarita tour would be amazing! I had some awesome ones at Painted Burro in Davis Square last week.

7 minutes ago, ArgSki77 said:

Only place on there I have been was Coppersmith but it was for rooftop shenanigans at night. My friend lives in Southie and is a self proclaimed brunch connoisseur but whenever I go with him, he is big on getting a bucket of bubbles because he thinks its funny. Margarita tour would be amazing! I had some awesome ones at Painted Burro in Davis Square last week.

painted burro is pretty awesome!

I like their horchata drinks. :D

As for Halo Top, a bunch of Whole Foods around here have just started stocking it also! I snagged some last week. It's pretty good but I felt weird paying like $6 for low cal ice cream. 

5 minutes ago, raptron said:

As for Halo Top, a bunch of Whole Foods around here have just started stocking it also! I snagged some last week. It's pretty good but I felt weird paying like $6 for low cal ice cream. 

Well with a cut upcoming, being able to work some ice cream into diet would be a nice change. Especially with those macros, that could fit better than like 2 spoonfuls of Ben and Jerrys. Id pay $6 for that satisfaction.

On 8/2/2016 at 7:48 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

hellooooooooooo week 3! i don't want this challenge to come to an end. i like not cutting.

123188.jpg

What if I told you don't have to stop the cut? 

22 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

123188.jpg

What if I told you don't have to stop the cut? 

you mean the bulk, right? pleasemeanthebulk. haha i should be working out way more to put all these calories to good use though.

W3D2 – Tuesday

soooooo did not want to get up yesterday morning but I forced myself to do one thing after another (pee, brush my teeth, put on workout clothes) and by the time all that happened I still wanted to go back to bed but I figured I might as well since I was all ready anyway.

warmup straight leg walks and spidermans

goblets: 5x50#

front squats: 5x5x75#

BSS

5x70#

5x70#

4x70#

lying leg raises

3x11x5#

plank: 60s

side planks: 55s each

incline pushups on bench: 8, 8, 6

the most annoying gym person was there this morning and I unfortunately had to interact with him way too much (how many sets do you have left, are you using those 35s that I set out for myself but now you are working out right over them). So I’m doing a plank and he starts saying to his friend in an offensive chinese accent: you have learned well young padawan, etc. etc. etc. without even mentioning that he completely missed the mark on where his references are coming from, there was an asian kid working out in between me and his long, at least 5 minute, monologue in an offensive accent. seriously, dude? You are offending not only this nerd with your horrible mash up of references and probably the asian kid whose foot you just dropped a DB on. RAWRRR!

12y430.jpg

throughout the work day:

2 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1m

boat pose @ 1m

side planks @ 1m each

lunges @ 1m each

*lifting 1/3

*mobility 15/30

*pushups 22/22

*cals 2,224

CHO/FAT/PRO = 210/81/164

5 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

you mean the bulk, right? pleasemeanthebulk. haha i should be working out way more to put all these calories to good use though.

Imeantthebulk. I have the sick and am not thinking clearly...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

I'm willing to bet my life savings it was @Sam Ashen

Here I thought your life savings was in the negative. :P

But you are correct!  I got that from somebody on IG who started following my page.

• Like 2

W3D3 – Wednesday

throughout the work day:

4 planks @ 70s

1 plank @ 1m

wall sit @ 1m

boat pose @ 1m

side planks @ 1m each

lunges @ 1m each

22 counter pushups

*pushups 22/22

*mobility 23/30

*cals 2,597

CHO/FAT/PRO = 245/99/154

yesterday I ate a donut and lots of chocolate and a larabar I probably didn’t need and a woodchuck cider. it was all delicious.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

yesterday I ate a donut and lots of chocolate and a larabar I probably didn’t need and a woodchuck cider. it was all delicious.

meant to add that i actually felt really good this morning. not bloated or extra sleepy or whatevs. i got up and got my fluffy butt to the gym.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, raptron said:

YASSSS! Morning gym returns! 

yeah! haha twice this week isn't terrible...

W3D4 – Thursday

warmup windmills and L rotations

deload bench

5x45#

3x5x55#

underhand lat pulldowns

5x70#

3x9x100#

bench dips with feet on bench

3x9

throughout the work day:

4 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1m

boat pose @ 1m

side planks @ 1m each

lunges @ 1m each

chair pose @ 1m

22 desk pushups

went to an actual yoga class after work, it’s been awhile! felt great.

*lifting 2/3

*pushups 22/22

*yoga 4/4

*cals 1,957

CHO/FAT/PRO = 156/75/162

• Like 1

W3D5 – Friday

throughout the work day:

4 planks @ 70s

wall sit @ 1m

boat pose @ 1m

side planks @ 1m each

lunges @ 1m each

22 incline pushups

went to a friends to make harry potter book page cupcake toppers for our friends bridal shower! drank wine and ate cheese, nuts, and raw veggies for dinner.

*cals 2,062

CHO/FAT/PRO = 175/77/131

45 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

went to a friends to make harry potter book page cupcake toppers for our friends bridal shower! drank wine and ate cheese, nuts, and raw veggies for dinner.

Um, this sounds pretty much perfect. Harry potter bridal shower? You have some cool friends. ;) 

Glad the yoga class went well! Are you doing to keep going? I'm starting to go to yoga this week myself.