The Assassins' Den

Hazard

Welcome to the Assassins' Den!

Have questions? Comments? Thoughts? Random chatter? Gifs?

This is the place for them!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a2/3a/5f/a23a5f5970e1ba543ba44fd4a4080211.jpg

So..... Pokemon?

Pokemon.

And uh....

Something something something else in the world has happened lately.

Ninja Warrior.

But mostly, Pokemon.

• Like 9

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

• Hazard pinned this topic

I installed Go, looked around, saw nothing for MILES, and uninstalled. It was a sad day. I ran back to my Stardew Valley for comfort. Nothing like living in the middle of nowhere...

Sent by my Navi-powered device!

• Like 2

Brain-Building Assassin, a.k.a Radical Domestic Jill-of-All-Trades

Battle Log | Challenges: Current |18 |17 |16 |15 |14 |13 |12 |11 |109 | 87 | 65432 | 1  

Isaiah 40:30-31

I can barely play the Pokemon Go, since I have no roaming on my iPad, and no smartphone.  But I'm enjoying what I can of it.  Which is just catching whatever Pokemon wander into my house when I happen to log into the game.  Hopefully I'll get out to free WiFi spots someday.  But I'm not getting out much right now with our new baby to take care of.  

My go-to multiplayer game is still Walking War Robots.

• Like 5

I Stand With Gina Carano

Pokemon Go isn't out officially in the UK yet. I tried using the "unofficial" way by downloading an APK file, but decided the risk wasn't worth it.

Looks like it's starting to roll out across Europe so my guess is it'll be here soon :)

• Like 1

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

6 hours ago, Hazard said:

I can barely play the Pokemon Go, since I have no roaming on my iPad, and no smartphone.  But I'm enjoying what I can of it.  Which is just catching whatever Pokemon wander into my house when I happen to log into the game.  Hopefully I'll get out to free WiFi spots someday.  But I'm not getting out much right now with our new baby to take care of.  

My go-to multiplayer game is still Walking War Robots.

Never heard of this game,  might have to check it out once I get home.  Facebook is blocked at work...  I just hope this forum never gets blocked or I would go nuts.

Swinging by a park on my way home for some chin ups.  Before passing out once I get home. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Myrik said:

Never heard of this game,  might have to check it out once I get home.  Facebook is blocked at work...  I just hope this forum never gets blocked or I would go nuts.

Walling War Robots is basically a MechWarrior/Battletech type multiplayer shooter.  Maneuver robots on maps in teams of 6 players versus teams of 6 other players.   The teams are normally randomized, but people can also form Clans and group up.

The game is freemium model, available for free download on IOS and Android.

• Like 1

I Stand With Gina Carano

3 hours ago, Pavowski said:

Oh god please not a Pokemon mini.

I can't hear your complaints about Assassin minis while you're wearing a Scout Guild icon. :P

We're not doing Pokemon theme this challenge.  But we do start prep on Assassin Minis weeks before the challenge begins.  A lot of work has already gone into it.   We wouldn't change it now, this close to the start date, unless we ran into some serious design implementation problems.

We ask The Guild for lists of theme recommendations several times a year.   People can always make recommendations anytime though, and we'll add them to the list if they aren't on it already.  

• Like 10

I Stand With Gina Carano

That makes sense. Thank goodness.

And ease up off my scout tag -- I'm in disguise, over here.

Something something Scout in the streets, Assassin in the sheets.

• Like 9

Level 11 Brutish Scoutsassin (That's totally a thing, shut up)

Str: 30 Dex: 26 Sta: 27 Con: 11 Wis: 23 Cha: 18

NerdFitness Trials: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hellfire Club 4LIFE!

Inspiration comes in many forms. Watch me fumble towards it at Accidentally Inspired.

55 minutes ago, Pavowski said:

That makes sense. Thank goodness.

And ease up off my scout tag -- I'm in disguise, over here.

Something something Scout in the streets, Assassin in the sheets.

I'm cool with the Scouts.   It's one of the guilds that actually makes sense to have.

I Stand With Gina Carano

9 hours ago, Hazard said:

I can't hear your complaints about Assassin minis while you're wearing a Scout Guild icon. :P

1AkDb.gif

• Like 8

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

I've never played or watching Pokemon but this Pokemon Go thing looks interesting...I mean doesn't it? 

Screenshot_20160713-164545_zps4uyqymgn.p

• Like 2

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

ummmm I have never been super into pokemon (just kind of missed it when it was first popular) but it turns out that I am super competitive about collecting things (which MIGHT explain my spoon collection*) and you know it is REALLY KIND OF SUPER FUN. my husband and I just did a ~3ish mile walk around our village collecting pokestops and it was a REALLY LOVELY way to end the day.

* spoon collections are so super old fashioned, it's seriously something my gramma started me on. like this one (this is not mine, mine is in a drawer, not proudly displayed):

spoons.jpg?w=584&h=625

• Like 10

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

POKEMON GO is everywhere! Hehe. It's not even available here in the Philippines (at least for iOS I believe) and for those who would like to risk it, they try the work arounds. What's funny is that even our government agency tasked for traffic enforcement has used the popularity of the game to send their warnings and messages to drivers and pedestrians alike. 

I'm a big Pokemon fan and I want to play Pokemon Go when it becomes officially available but I don't want to get so hooked up in the game. 

I wonder what the next mini would be like.. hmmm..

• Like 1

Epic Character  | 4-Week Challenge: Current | 2 | 1 |

I've never played or watching Pokemon but this Pokemon Go thing looks interesting...I mean doesn't it? 

Screenshot_20160713-164545_zps4uyqymgn.png

The original Jynx was "blackface"... ah the dark history of Pokemon.

Battle Log | Challenges: Current |18 |17 |16 |15 |14 |13 |12 |11 |109 | 87 | 65432 | 1  

Just gonna.... sneak back in here........

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10740-1368877987-0.gif

I'm not actually sure if I'm the lizard or the cat.  Some days it feels like both.

Either way, we are so happy to see you again!!!

cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif

• Like 7

I can't find Pokemon Go on my iPhone and it is for the best, my battery will probably go dead after about 15 minutes playing with it haha.
Whats funny is that someone in my country (The Netherlands) already has to pay a fine of 160 euro's (177 dollars) because she was playing Pokemon Go while on her bike :)

• Like 1

576653_1.jpgI have spent a crazy amount of hours wandering around catching Pokemon with my husband and my coworkers. Almost two hours a day after work every day since it came out... plus we have a bunch of gyms and pokestops right where I work so we go out walking at lunch as well... and maybe during 'smoke breaks' if something awesome spawns in the parking lot. ;)

If it wasn't 107 degree heat index today... we'd probably be right back at it again! It's the reason I'm not bothering to include walking in my challenge this time around. :D;) (There are SO many people in my area playing, it's a crazy amount of fun to see all the other folks out and about enjoying the game... and talking about how they can't believe all the other folks who are out and about! :lol:)

• Like 6

Learning the art of Failing Upwards... (or: Moving Mountains with Teaspoons!)

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!