Deadlifted bodyweight!

So I was feeling good this morning and hit a PR on my 'final' set of deadlifts. I was pretty darn happy with that, but it went fairly easy so I figured eh, what the heck, added 10lb and told myself I only had to lift it once. Well, I lifted it 3 times and felt awesome! During cooldown I had a thunderbolt moment when I realized that 140lb plates + 10lb bar meant I had just lifted 4lbs more than I currently weigh. Now if you'll excuse me, I will commence with the happy dance! :D

• Like 15

We will never see the best version of ourselves inside our comfort zone

On 7/13/2016 at 7:26 AM, JustCallMeAmber said:

So I was feeling good this morning and hit a PR on my 'final' set of deadlifts. I was pretty darn happy with that, but it went fairly easy so I figured eh, what the heck, added 10lb and told myself I only had to lift it once. Well, I lifted it 3 times and felt awesome! During cooldown I had a thunderbolt moment when I realized that 140lb plates + 10lb bar meant I had just lifted 4lbs more than I currently weigh. Now if you'll excuse me, I will commence with the happy dance! :D

Congrats! It's awesome to hit that benchmark.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman

On 7/13/2016 at 9:26 AM, JustCallMeAmber said:

Wow!!! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers