• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Djinn

Djinn...lifts things heavier than books

It's been a while since I participated in a challenge, so I'm picking some things that I'm actually already doing to keep my momentum going...consistency being my biggest obstacle in life.

I have 4 goals for this challenge. 2 fitness goals and 2 life goals:

1. Strength Training 4x/week

2. No alcohol until August 10th (30 days, I started a few days ago).  After August 10, 1 drink per week.

3. Study Irish for 10 hours per week

4. Complete my prospectus by August 14.

Thanks! I need a foreign language for school, and I fell in love with Irish. It's a very entertaining language to learn.

After digging around for a while, I found this program: http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html

It's a little hyped up for my taste, but the workouts seem doable for me, and I like that there progression built in over the next couple of months while I get my bearings.

I'm also planning to make an appointment with one of the trainers at my school's gym to get my form down and to get my bearings in the utterly terrifying weight room. The gym used to be a sort of cafeteria/home ec building, and everything is dark and weirdly arranged.