• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SevenofSeven

Keemon Seven, stop being a Divvy!

Well, well, total failure on a Challenge that was far too much, too muchness.

Taking a a leaf out of the totally divine Miss M's book and going minimalist! 

1. Lift, will be finishing Madcow in 4 weeks, so perfect for this Challenge

2. Eat at what I know is acceptable, so during the cut following this Challenge I don't have extra to get rid of.

3. Stick to the plan as outlined in my DBL. 

Done.

• Like 7

I'm with you too, maybe it's something about the time of year? Last month was just too nuts, great time to slow things down and just live life right. In for all the stuff <3

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wildross said:

I wonders what divvy means

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The Most Loathed said:

I assumed Diva but I don't speak Southern Hemisphere

Two meanings:

1. To divide or share something up. "We'll divvy up the money."

2. An idiot/silly person. "Stop being such a divvy."

• Like 2

Day 2 of 22for22 and my god those little fuckers were messy! I thought a set of 8 after the major lift sets! Not a very good idea after bench, which is not my strongest lift anyway, and this is why I am a divvy ;)

Will try and get a video up tomorrow, no promises, Football tomorrow in Bunbury.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SevenofSeven said:

Day 3 of 22for22 done. Still not pretty and feeling kinda drained in the chest and shoulders.

I'm on Day 4 now and I'm sore in the pecs? Never felt that one before...

• Like 1

Bloody, day 1:

The angry, pissed off theme for Day 1:

1) Son1's fucking boxer took a dump in my shed on my mats, not just a turd but something that is the size of a fucking loaf of bread! I hope it hurt coming out!

2) A thread lamenting the unstoppable. A harmless thread and nothing in it that we all haven't, thought, felt or said before but it just pissed me off.

3) Trying to gather up ALL the fucking washing of Son5 before driving him back to boarding school while he sleeps because it was acceptable to him to stay up until 0330 in the morning watching videos. Trying to get washing done in a front loader that is 1 hr 15 minutes on the shortest cycle available and trying to get said washing dry in the middle of fucking Winter! Grrrrrrr 

4) Angry at myself for being too tired to workout, eating to get energy levels up and failing and just feeling like a right fucking divvy for having so much on the plate of life. Kinda thinking Day1 of new Challenge and I fucking suck already :mad-new:

5) Coming in to find the dishwasher has tripped out and now I can't reset anything and just...........

6) Son7 turns 9 today and I just can't.......... :(

Ouch!  That kinda sucks. :(   

Life is sneaky like that and likes to remind us who's boss every once in a while.  We all have days like those and the trick is not to let them weigh you down, you will get up tomorrow and be back kicking ass like an ass-kicking machine!  Today - rest.  Tomorrow - Kick life in the goolies!

kicked-in-the-balls.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Ouch!  That kinda sucks. :(   

Life is sneaky like that and likes to remind us who's boss every once in a while.  We all have days like those and the trick is not to let them weigh you down, you will get up tomorrow and be back kicking ass like an ass-kicking machine!  Today - rest.  Tomorrow - Kick life in the goolies!

kicked-in-the-balls.jpg

Completing Day4 of 22for22 was good therapy as was smashing the axe about up the wood shed!

Your right Guzzi, tomorrow is going to be better and life is going to get back to normal! 

• Like 1