• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SevenofSeven

Keemon Seven, stop being a Divvy!

That pic is so cute! I had totally forgotten that you had twins for some reason.  I hope you have fun at the zoo!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

Went looking for a car for the boys today. Ended up trading the bus in for a RAV4 for me! :applause:

There'll be more between you and the roos you hit now :P

How was the zoo? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

Went looking for a car for the boys today. Ended up trading the bus in for a RAV4 for me! :applause:

Sweeeeet! 

• Like 1

The zoo was pretty good. Getting there mid to late afternoon and everyone was up, so the big cats and African wildlife were visible! The sad thing is they still have the old Bear cages as a display to show how things were then and the obvious changes to how they are now, a huge improvement, but a zoo is a zoo!

We skipped the roo feeding! ;)

• Like 1

So I finally have a minute to log Wednesday's Workout. 

Madcow Week 10 Wednesday 03/08/2016

Warm Up:

Lots of shit.

Squat:

1x5@55kg

1x5@70kg

2x5@85kg (sore legs today, the day my Dad drops in and watches my last two sets..........the ugliest things ever because legs are worn out from a gazillion miles walked the day before at the zoo) 

OHP:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg (ok so my wussy OHP on the last set turned into a 1x4@45kg push/press, totally not happy with that shit, just looking forward to finishing these up in 2 weeks, I need to work these out)

Deadlift:

1x5@80kg

1x5@100kg

1x5@115kg

3x2@130kg (belted up for these, felt really, really good! Loving Deadlifts so much at the moment. I wish I felt the same for squats and bench.)

• Like 4

Rinse, Repeat:

Madcow Week10 (again) 08/08/2016

Warm Up:

Lots and Lots of shit, it was 6 degrees C in the shed tonight! Soooooo freaking cold!

Squats:

1x5@55kg

1x5@70kg

1x5@85kg

1x5@95kg

3x2@110kg (took some footage and will get it posted as soon as I can download it onto Instagram, because you know my internet is worse than Any country in the world)

Bench:

1x5@35kg

1x5@45kg (squashed my left hand near the little finger, caught it between the rack and bar, hurt like a motherfucker and bled like a stuck pig)

1x5@55kg

1x5@60kg

1x1@70kg (failed the next two so grrrrrrrr, my bitch lift :( )

Seated Rows:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg

Called it here because the temperature was dropping and there was actual steam breathing! So cold, no accessories. Will get that footage up as soon as I can. 

Not really wanting to repeat yet another week, but jeebus, these lifts for squat and bench are kicking my ample arse!

• Like 2

Weak bench can be found here:

My squats are on Insagram, but the camera angle sucks, literally all you can see is my arse! :applause: And at the moment I can't hide any content because the eye is not in the tool bar at the top of my posting box, where did it go?

Ugly Arsey Squats:

• Like 1

Managed to talk to Son1 about some of the things that have been happening at home while he is at work. He assures me he will talk to the GF. We'll see. To make myself feel a little better, did some on line retail therapy and ordered my SBD knee sleeves. FTW!

• Like 3

It is early Sunday morning, 0159 to be exact and besides the fact the 20 year olds are having a bonfire and drinks with crappy music, and 15 mates all making a racket, I can't sleep. I have so much running through my brain and I can't seem to make it stop.

I haven't actually been home since Wednesday when I took Roly to Perth on fly out day. Home long enough to shove some baked beans and toast at the two youngest Lads grab a couple of hours sleep and leave again on another out of town errand or cover my emergency roster. I haven't worked out since Monday and I really fucking hate that. The only time I have touched my weights was to move them out of the way so none of the Lads mates tried to be hero's with them.

Today was just a total disappointment. I felt deflated and just squashed and left out of an important event which I had spent 12 months help to achieve, not having done it for accolades or shit but a simple nod would have sufficed. But you smile and nod your fucking bobble head and move on right.

I have not completed week 10 of Madcow and this week has left me fatigued, angry, disappointed, confused, fat, bloated, alone, afraid, jealous, melancholy, headachy and touchy. So I have decided it's time.

Time to start the cut, time to drop the numbers chase, time to step back, re-evaluate and start on the path to the next step of my competition goal. Drop some of this fucking jigglypuff shit to get into the 84+ weight class. Time to concentrate on form again and fix my ugly fucking squats, my absolutely shitful bench and crush my deadlifts.

I have been weighing myself daily and from week to week I can see a 2kg fluctuation in weight. WTF is that all about? Water weight mostly but hardly any real true bulk.

So ditching Madcow just makes sense. I am torn between running The Cube again with the same numbers as last time or a bodybuilding program and doing the isolation thing.........I am leaning towards Cubism.

So there you have it, quitter and loser is how I feel, but killing myself in the next two weeks for numbers which I know I can achieve later just seems pointless. Even with the numbers I have now I still wouldn't embarrass myself on the platform in any Perth run meet, on any of the lifts according to the result tables from the meets so far this year, but I wouldn't qualify for the hard core stuff.

Tomorrow is a new day, the beginning of a new, better lifter with pretty squats, gorgeous bench and a fucking killer deadlift. All done in a better more refined body and a peaceful mind!

• Like 3