• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SevenofSeven

Keemon Seven, stop being a Divvy!

The front of the shop, Mother, Evil Sister and DIL are in there somewhere with their little white gloves! I just sat at the front like a divvy, what do I know about Wedding dresses. Maybe this was a pity invite. 

1 hour ago, x Valkyrie x said:

How did it go?

She did pick out something nice. The second dress. Thankfully it wasn't the fopirst one.........she looked like the proverbial merangue. She did good.

• Like 2

My mother in law (love her), said that her job at my wedding (her oldest son) was to "shut up and wear beige".  I don't know who told her that (not me), but 15 years later I still think it's funny.  I told her to wear and say  whatever she wanted!  :-)

You raised a boy worth marrying, you better damn well be included in the celebratory prep.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

My mother in law (love her), said that her job at my wedding (her oldest son) was to "shut up and wear beige".  I don't know who told her that (not me), but 15 years later I still think it's funny.  I told her to wear and say  whatever she wanted!  :-)

You raised a boy worth marrying, you better damn well be included in the celebratory prep.  

Thank you ED.

Beige.........I was thinking more like what my own SIL wore to her wedding anniversary.......Neon Watermelon! :devilish:

• Like 4

Week 1 wrap up: pffft.

Only 1 workout, so going to repeat Week9 of Madcow, which by the way Son2 thinks is a hilarious name for a program this old girl is doing. Missed a couple of days of 22for22 and had emotional turmoil. 

Week 2 will be better.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SevenofSeven said:

Week 1 wrap up: pffft.

Only 1 workout, so going to repeat Week9 of Madcow, which by the way Son2 thinks is a hilarious name for a program this old girl is doing. Missed a couple of days of 22for22 and had emotional turmoil. 

Week 2 will be better.

Hey, good job, you've had a ton going on! 

Also, I think if you just extend the 22 days for any days you miss, that's grand! (That's what I'm doing cuz I'm too out of shape to do pushups every day without a day for recovery here and there )

Also!! You're an awesome mom (can tell just from what I've seen so far), and a kickass warrior! 

• Like 2

Madcow Week9 (repeat) Monday 25.07.2016

(Little Brother's Birthday 43 today)

Warm Up:

Stuff and Stuff and GB STFU

Squat:

1x5@55kg

1x5@70kg

1x5@85kg

1x5@90kg (all of a sudden everything got really, really heavy, does anyone else do this? It's like instant fatigue)

1x2@110kg (really hard, really ugly and knew squats were coming to an end because I almost threw up after this)

1x2@110kg (fail, did a walk out and just knew I wouldn't be getting up if I did this, so just no)

Bench:

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg

1x2@65kg

1x2@65kg (surpringly these weren't too bad, maybe it was because I needed a win because of the squat fail)

BOR:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg (killed these, no worries here)

Also did a 3.15km this morning in an hour, which was about 3,897 steps, before breakfast. Then filled in an emergency roster in town which come with lifting a very heavy dude onto the stretcher. I also managed my 22for22 at bench height this morning, 2 sets of 11 then a set of 5 on the floor during warm up.

Time for a shower and bed. I'm over it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SevenofSeven said:

1x2@65kg (surpringly these weren't too bad, maybe it was because I needed a win because of the squat fail)

BOR:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg (killed these, no worries here)

This has hapenned to me before, where I hit a wall unusually early on one particular lift but kill it on another. I've kind of chalked it up to recovery stuff, where one set is ready to go while the other isn't maybe? 

• Like 1

Just crazy last night's workout! I haven't ever felt nausea during a set and instant fatigue threw me for a loop. Wow. @~RedStone~ could be right, just not ready to squat as much as being ready to bench, then again..........did I just Bro Out? :congratulatory:

Went for for a quick walk this morning:

2.96km in 41 minutes walking 3399 steps, noticed legs were really tight, left quad, right hammie, knees were a little tender.........hmmmmm

• Like 1

Holy crap woman! I'm still amazed that you even find time to work out at all, I'm impressed by anyone who can even attempt (fail or not) a 110kg squat! But yes, I've had that sudden failure too though mine are usually because I haven't eaten enough or something. Yours sounds more like what Redstone suggested, your legs just hadn't recovered at the same speed. Maybe because you run too??? Could you have given your legs an extra workout (compared to your bench) that they needed a little time to recover from? I don't know, I'm just spouting whatever's in my head because it's 4:30am here and I haven't slept yet. :sleeping:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Holy crap woman! I'm still amazed that you even find time to work out at all, I'm impressed by anyone who can even attempt (fail or not) a 110kg squat! But yes, I've had that sudden failure too though mine are usually because I haven't eaten enough or something. Yours sounds more like what Redstone suggested, your legs just hadn't recovered at the same speed. Maybe because you run too??? Could you have given your legs an extra workout (compared to your bench) that they needed a little time to recover from? I don't know, I'm just spouting whatever's in my head because it's 4:30am here and I haven't slept yet. :sleeping:

Thanks for the support Guzzinator! Time you went to sleep though. ;)

On 7/26/2016 at 11:30 PM, Guzzi said:

So second on all accounts, with an additional - why haven't you slept by 4:30am Guzzi?? Dayum woman! lol :P 

Sometimes I forget you run, mostly because I clock out the bad things in the world ;) but sure, I imagine that could have contributed so some uneven fatigue. *Shrug* I wouldn't stress it, just one of those off days :D 

• Like 1

Alrighty then, he's now home and everything is good in the world again! 

I did do a workout on Wednesday before shit went down. Planning on going out to the shed shortly and do another. Foods didn't go totally tits up over the 3 day ordeal and weight stayed reasonable, so happy with that. 

22for22 kinda got lost though, but we will hit that again starting tomorrow.

• Like 5

Madcow Week9 Saturday 30/07/2016

Warm Up:

All the stuffs and some more stuffs!

Squats:

1x5@55kg

1x5@70kg

1x5@85kg

1x5@95kg

1x3@110kg (these felt a lot harder than they should have and I know I was high on the last rep. This is my sticking weight)

1x8@85kg (bloody hell, reracking after the last one was bliss, but wow talk about getting the wobbles on!)

Bench:

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg

1x3@70kg (fail only got the 1st rep in, couldn't get the second one off my chest, lucky hairy was around)

1x8@55kg (all is good here)

Seated Rows:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x3@55kg (ooohhhh, liked this, tough but not extreme)

1x8@@40kg (did these with underhand grip, well that is another beast altogether! Truly made me work for it)

Extras:

Laying Leg Raises:

3x10 (could tell I haven't done these for a while)

Planks:

3x35s (yep, far too winded from these, WTF)

Done and feeling good about it!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

1x8@@40kg (did these with underhand grip, well that is another beast altogether! Truly made me work for it)

Hahaha! :D

• Like 2

Madcow Week10 Sunday 31/07/2016

Warm Up:

Lots and Lots of skipping, stretching, lunges, skipping and loud music.

Squats:

1x5@55kg

1x5@70kg

1x5@85kg (these were really cool feeling, low, strong and amazing)

1x5@95kg

3x2@110kg (these as doubles were amazing, low and strong and felt really, really good)

Bench:

1x5@35kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg (smashed these out even with pause on chest)

1x5@60kg (failed last rep)

1x1@70kg (as a single this was pretty strong, wasn't gonna push my luck)

BOR:

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg (move on people nothing to see here as per usual) ;)

Extras:

Laying Leg Raises:

3x10

Russian Twists:

3x10

Supermans on my back:

3x10s hold (owwwww)

Certainly not a fan of doing workouts on consecutive days. However felt well chuffed about my squat, because I was a little worried about how they would go considering they were so ugly yesterday.

Son2 and Son3 turn 20 tomorrow. OMG!!!!!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Brovatar Korra said:

Seven you are getting STROOOOOOONG!

Thank you, means a lot coming from a Strong Woman, who I am completely jelly of, because you know......Brandon Lilly! :)

Twins! Noice!

and

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover "

Respect on those training sessions.

• Like 3