• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sarakingdom

Sara Kingdom Can't Be Having With This

On 8/14/2016 at 1:25 AM, Teirin said:

The heat is giving you lots of incentive to swim?

So much incentive.  The hard part is getting out of the pool.  Only, you know, work and things.  (If I had a waterproof keyboard...)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2016 at 5:56 PM, sarakingdom said:

Do a Doctor Who challenge.  We'll be Doctor Who buddies.

Maaaaaybe.

I kinda like just having my ramble space, and not having a challenge right now seems to be working for me.  Just one less thing I need to triple check that I'm doing, ya know?

1 hour ago, RisenPhoenix said:

I kinda like just having my ramble space, and not having a challenge right now seems to be working for me.  Just one less thing I need to triple check that I'm doing, ya know?

I hear you.  I just wish the NF email following worked better.  It seems to stop sending email for weeks at a time.  I just realized this morning I haven't seen anything from the people I follow for a couple of weeks now.  Makes people totally invisible if they don't have challenges up.

19 hours ago, Teirin said:

I really miss the old My Content page.  It made following people's challenges and battlelogs so much easier.

Under the Activity tab you can make a custom "My Activities" list with the things you want to follow. Then you can click on the blue circle or star to the left of the name to jump to the next unread post.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:04 PM, sarakingdom said:

Sick today.  Plane crud.  Massive sinus headache.  Switching to 16/8 IF, just to get some nutrients into the system, I think.  Who the heck knows, this isn't rocket magic.

I tried fasting once for religious reasons. It worked. All the bitter, hate filled, petty, narcissistic, (I can go on) but basically bad attitudes that buried deep down inside all came to the front. I have no idea if it was biologically healthy. But it was humbling to see how quickly I became a complete jerk. So in that regard, I learned something.

• Like 1