obax ~ what dreams may come

obax

Last time I tried something new, and it went fairly well. It was just all the same ol', same ol' stuff I had trouble with...

After a month of not getting enough sleep, and suffering the consequences, redeveloping my sleep habits will be my main focus this time 'round. My new job is shift work, and with 2 on-call nights/week (essentially means I'm 'working' for 25+ hours straight twice/week) and keeping a couple of shifts/week at my old job, I really feel like sleep is the key to my happiness, my sanity, and my success.

For reference, my weekly schedule looks (more or less) like this:

Sunday - work 12-8, on call overnight

Monday - work 8-4, then 5:30-9 (?)

Tuesday - work 3-11, on call overnight

Wednesday - work 8-4, then 5:30-9

Thursday - work 10-6

Friday - off

Saturday - off

I've arranged to have my shifts at job #2 on the days after my on call shifts, mainly because I'm so exhausted by the end of the 'work late-on call-work early' cycle that I'm not going to do any exercise anyway, so instead of lazing around being disappointment at myself, I might as well make a bit of extra money at a job where being half asleep is not a major detriment. That leaves 5 days/week in which to exercise, and the plan is to alternate running and Stronglifts, such that one week I'll run 3x, lift 2x, and the following week I'll run 2x, lift 3x.

Also note, in July, I'm actually only working on Wednesdays, not on Mondays, so for the first two weeks I think I'll use Mondays as rest-ish days. If, by some miracle, I have energy after work, I can do a workout if I want to, but it doesn't count against me if I don't. I have a feeling I'm going to find this plan to be a little grueling, so that might be a nice 'ease-in' period. Or something... I'd also like to take one of my 'weekends' to go to the cottage, I'd leave after work on Thursday and then come home in the evening on Saturday. I don't know if or when this will happen, I tend to decide these things last minute, but if it does happen, I'll still consider it a success if I do a Stronglifts workout on the Thursday, then run both days at the cottage, since I don't have access to a gym up there. That might change The Count (see below) a little, but I'll just adjust as necessary.

Goal 1 ~ Sleep the Good Sleep

I've had success by maintaining good sleep habits in the past, and I've never really been able to pin down why I let them slip sometimes. I've definitely noticed that when my mood dips down, it's more likely for me to fall out of that habit, which makes my mood worse, and on and on. My mood's been pretty good over the last while, but I've still been having trouble with bedtimes and get-up times. So, my goal is 11pm bedtime every night except the one on which I work 3-11, in which case I'll be in bed by midnight, barring an emergency I have to attend to. And then up with my alarm every morning, no lazing around on work days. I will allow myself to beditate on one of my off days, but I'll do it by setting my alarm for later than my natural wake-up time (usually around 9:30am), so I can wake up naturally but still have a deadline to get out of bed (ie. on off days, if I wake up on my own, I'm allowed to stay in bed until my alarm goes off, but if I sleep until my alarm goes off, I have to get up right away).

Goal 2 ~ Jog My Memory

I gotta get my running mojo back. And by 'running mojo' I mean I need to buckle down, I've never really had any real 'mojo' in this area... My life plan is such that I won't have to redo the police physical for some time yet, but if I coast until a month before my test and then try to get my cardio back last minute, I'm not going to pass (I might've been able to pass before, but they've made it harder...)

My plan is to run every other non-2-job day. I'm anticipating this being a slog with no full days off of all responsibilities, but it's only for 4 weeks. I actually don't mind intervals, but I think all intervals all the time would be a bit much, so I'd like to try one interval workout for every 3 runs (if that makes sense, I can't really say 'per week' because I'm not on a 'per week' schedule). The point is to run, though, so if it's a run day and I just don't have an interval workout in me, that's fine, but I still have to go around the block.

Goal 3 ~ Semper Gumby

Just simply to stretch most things daily. And I should probably do wrist mobility 3x/week, they're a bit cranky with all the extra typing I've been doing with my new job.

Goal 4 ~ Cleaning House

I had some success a few challenges ago with a 'weekly tidying' goal, whereby I fully cleaned my room in zero week, then tidied once per week to keep it that way. This involves, putting away clean laundry, straightening magazine piles and putting away ones I've read, vacuuming and dusting. I already have a plan to deep clean on the Saturday before the challenge starts for real, so this shouldn't be too hard. This will mostly likely happen on Fridays or Saturdays.

Goal 4 ~ Stronglifts

I surprised myself in the last challenge by really taking to this lifting thing, so this is a little further down the list because it was the one thing I stuck with last time, so I feel like I can stick with it again. My goal is simply to do the prescribed workout every other non-2-job day, and continue to be mindful of my form so as to avoid injury (ie. don't progress just because the app says I can, but don't be afraid to challenge myself either).

Goal 5 ~ Reward Myself

Not really a goal, per se, but to go along with the sentiment of 'it's only 4 weeks' expressed in my running goal, and based on the success others have had with promising themselves a reward for reaching some goal, and my own feeling that some sort of reward would be fairly motivating for me, I'm going to try this to help my willpower along this time. My paychques are a bit bigger than they used to be, even when I don't count the extra money from job #2, so I can afford to promise myself a little something if I succeed. I have no idea what, though, I'll have to think on it. I want it to be something I really want and something I'll really use, but also something I wouldn't otherwise be able to justify spending money on. It doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, just something I wouldn't buy 'just because'. With that said, I'm not forcing myself to come up with something, if I can't come up with something I would really like to have (that I can also afford, a trip to Iceland would motivate me to do just about anything but that's out of reach right now), rather than something I just kinda want, then I'll just do my best regardless.

To earn whatever reward I come up with, I have to be 100% in this challenge. I'm feeling like I need to kick myself in the ass a bit right now, so there's no wiggle room on this. The challenge can still be a success without it being 100%, but I don't get my reward for anything less.

The Count

Run ~ 0/10

Stronglifts ~ 0/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 0/28

Get-up Time ~ 0/28

Stretching ~ 0/28

Wrists ~ 0/12

• Like 3

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Found and following :D

The sleep thing is definitely a slippery little weasel, hopefully you'll find a way to pin it down (without the horror of burpees!). 

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

4 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Found and following :D

The sleep thing is definitely a slippery little weasel, hopefully you'll find a way to pin it down (without the horror of burpees!). 

I'm hoping the prospect of some cool reward will get me out of bed on those mornings that I really don't want to. Now I just have to come up with some cool rewards...

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

I tried a sleep challenge once... it didn't work for me.  I'm far too much of a sleep-whenever-I'm tired anarchist apparently.

tumblr_mld9n6ROdq1rwzcw7o1_500.gif

But best of luck to you, my friend!

[Level ??] Rurik, the Hexbane Lion

Class: Templar Witcher (Blood Hunter/Champion)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment: School of the Wolf armor, Wolven steel sword & Deargdaith silver blade, adventurer's pack with alchemist's kit.

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

30 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I tried a sleep challenge once... it didn't work for me.  I'm far too much of a sleep-whenever-I'm tired anarchist apparently.

tumblr_mld9n6ROdq1rwzcw7o1_500.gif

But best of luck to you, my friend!

Thanks! That was me, back in the day, and actually probably still would be me if I didn't have a schedule to keep, but now that I'm getting older I find I need a little more regularity in the sleep department. I have a bedtime routine that works for me, I just don't always stick with it. Usually I can pinpoint the reason why I let this or that slip, but with this one I have no idea why...

4 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Sounds like the sleep goal is going to be important with the crazy work schedule.

It is, if my first 6 weeks of employment has taught me anything, it's that rear view cameras are the bomb, and that I can't screw around with my sleep if I want to get things done.

• Like 3

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following. I'm coming to the realization I'm going to need to focus on getting enough sleep as well. Be careful with those two jobs, I did that for a while and burnout is a danger. Be wise and listen to your body.

I've done the multi-job thing before (3 at once, at one point, but not for long, thankfully), and I know how draining it can be (I once worked 21 days straight between my various jobs at the time. Turns out that's my breaking point, I had to call in sick for day 22, I just couldn't do it). I've always gone through life doing what feels right, and it feels like having the above work schedule could be right, at least for a while, so I'll give it a try. I know that anything else is not sustainable, I'm already done with this 'working 6 days a week' thing, and I'll be nipping that in the bud ASAP if it continues. I feel a little bad for my boss at job #2, she's short people and it's not really a job you can just learn in a couple of training shifts, but in the end I gotta do what I gotta do for me. If, by the end of August, it still feels like too much, that'll be that, and I'll be back to being a 1-job gal.

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

I've decided on a reward. It'll be a new car stereo. I've wanted one for a long time that allows me to plug my ipod into it directly, because those FM transmitter things don't seem to work very well with my car. The stereo I have now works, more or less (it likes to eat my CDs, but will eventually give them up. Sometimes it takes a week to eject a CD, but once the CD is out, it works just fine with the new one), which is why I can't otherwise justify buying a new one. I can get one for around $100, so it's affordable. It has potential to be transferred to a new (used) car when the time comes, so it's potentially a good investment.

In short, it's kind of a perfect reward.

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Sunday the First

So far so good. I got up with my alarm. I was helped along by the fact that I woke up before and so had a chance to beditate without the fear of falling back to sleep. The challenge will be on my early mornings, this morning wasn't too bad.

I've already made an adjustment to my schedule, just for this week. I gave blood yesterday, and the day after I give blood I'm always drained (ha!). Just carrying my laundry up from the basement had me winded. So I decided to take today off, and because I'm not working Mondays at job #2 for this week and next week, I'll run tomorrow evening. It'll be a challenge, I'll probably be pretty tired, but I'll just go for an easy one (it usually takes me several days to feel 100% after giving blood, but I'm usually okish after 48 hours or so). If it's nice I might go out to the Arboretum so it's at least pretty to look at.

Stretching will come. I was lazy this morning, and didn't do much in way of prep for my week. I'm on call tonight, but as long as I don't get any calls I can do what I like at home, so I can prep my lunches for the week. The plan is to chop up some peppers and lettuce, shred some cheese and cook some eggs and chicken, and take salads every day (I got a premade one for today, it was supposed to be my dinner last night but I wasn't hungry, so I saved it for today). Dinners are going to be a different challenge, but I might dig out some ground beef and make some sheppherd's pie tomorrow eve. I should have most ingredients on hand. And actually, that's my official plan now, I just have to get some sweet potato for the top which I can do after work tomorrow.

Edit: to update The Count, and also to report that not only did I stretch fairly thoroughly, but I did my wrist mobility, and also some ankle mobility. I'm also feeling pretty good tonight, energy-wise, I think it was the right choice to push my run 'til tomorrow.

The Count

Run ~ 0/10

Stronglifts ~ 0/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 1/28

Get-up Time ~ 1/28

Stretching ~ 1/28

Wrists ~ 1/12

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Well, I've already failed on my goal of 100% to get my reward... Somehow I didn't get out of bed on time this morning, but I honestly have no memory of it. I have an app on my phone that I use as my alarm, and it's supposed to measure your body movements and wake you up at an ideal time within 30 minutes of your set wake up time. To snooze until your set time, which is what i usually do, you just pick up the phone and put it back down again, and the snooze goes off in shorter amounts of time until your set time, so at first it might be a 10 minutes snooze, and will become a 1 minutes snooze closer to the time time. To turn the alarm off, you swipe up the length of the screen.

So I had my alarm set for 6:15am, and it first went off at 5:52am. I remember it going off again at 6:05am, and then it never went off again. I distinctly remember picking up my phone at 6:05am to check the time and snooze the alarm, then setting it back down again without swiping, and then I was like, this seems like a long snooze, so I checked the time again and it was 6:27am and the alarm was turned off. I've been known to turn off conventional alarms clocks that are within reach of my bed without fully waking up or remembering it, but it's only ever happened once before with this app, and I chalked it up to some weird glitch or that somehow the way I set it down swiped the alarm off (it goes face down on the bed beside you), sort of like a pocket dial. Maybe that happened again, but I have no way to tell.

I'm actually super disappointed to have failed on the reward goal already. Part of me wants to give myself a pass, since I have no memory of what happened so can't say for sure that it wasn't some error with the phone, but doing that feels like rationalizing my failure, which I'm generally pretty good at and need to not do so much. But I'm also afraid that, without the prospect of a reward, there's nothing that will motivate me to get up on time, on my early mornings especially. I'll have to think about it.

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Monday the First

Ran after work, and hoo boy did I not want to. Went to the Arboretum and it felt so slow. 2.2k in some time, I can't figure out how to check the time on Google Fit, even though I was able to do it before. Related to this, everything is irritating today, just one of those days. I think I might just get into bed and be done with it. But before I do that I'll stretch.

Also, after I ran, I walked more or less the same route with the Pokemon Go app, and there are pokestops everywhere. I don't fully understand what I'm doing, but I got a lot of pokeballs, and a couple of pokemon, so I guess I'm doing it right?

Once I was fully awake this morning, I looked more closely at my alarm app, and it indicated my alarm was turned off at 6:06am, so one minute after I checked the time. This leads me to believe it was some error in the app or the way I put it down or something. At least, I didn't purposefully turn it off then lay longer. So I've decided to give myself a pass this time, but if it happens again, I'll consider that too big a coincidence to excuse. See, everything is irritating today, right from the get go....

The Count

Run ~ 1/10

Stronglifts ~ 0/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 2/28

Get-up Time ~ 2/28

Stretching ~ 2/28

Wrists ~ 1/12

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Tuesday the First

Everything is still irritating today... Mainly I'm irritated at Google Fit, it doesn't seem capable of doing any of the things I want it to do (and it used to be capable of doing them before the last big update), it only tells me about my walks, which I don't care about in the least. And there doesn't seem to be any way to get help, if their help page doesn't address your issue (which it doesn't for me), then you're SOL...

Anyway, it was gym day today. Did workout B:

SQ - 90lb

OHP - 40lb

DL - 110lb

Squats are finally getting challenging. I got all the reps and sets, but I'm starting to have to use the full 3 minute rest time. I don't think I'm at my max yet, but I'm getting closer.

OHP just is. 40lb was hard but doable. That's twice with 40lb, but I think I'll stay there one more time before trying an empty bar.

For deadlifts, I still don't feel like I have good form. Today I felt a little unfocused, which probably contributed, but I feel like I need to get my butt down lower, or something. I really wish I had a trainer or something, I'm still at a weight that I'm not going to hurt myself much, but I don't want to keep going with bad form. I might see if, the next time I do DLs, my sister can come with me and record a video.

Stretched a bit at the gym. I won't have time to stretch thoroughly before work, but I'll try to do some now and some when I get home.

Got up no problem this morning, again because I was awake before the alarm. I actually probably should've gotten up earlier than I did, I started to doze again and now I'm feeling kinda groggy.

The Count

Run ~ 1/10

Stronglifts ~ 1/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 3/28

Get-up Time ~ 3/28

Stretching ~ 3/28

Wrists ~ 1/12

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

5 hours ago, Raxie said:

If you switch to timeline view it SHOULD show what you used to see before the big update (top left corner click --> timeline). It's still a bit wonky and I expect another update soon but that's the best I have found so far.

Yeah, I can get that far, but then I can't tap on a specific activity to see the details. For example, my last run was around 14 minutes, but I have no way to look at it and see the exact time or distance or map. But it gives me every one of my walks in excruciating detail. I figure, if it can show me one, there should be a way for it to show me the other, but I just can't make it go... *shrug* It's not actually that big a deal, I was just irritable and felt the need to rant a little.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday the First

2-job day, so no exercise. I got up on time this morning (I was so tempted to laze, but I did not). I don't want to got to bed on time tonight, I feel like I haven't had any day, but I will. Stretching will come shortly, and I'll throw my wrist mobility in there too. I'm pre-updating the count for the things I haven't done quite yet, but they'll happen. I want that radio.

Tomorrow is a run, but probably not 'til the evening, it's supposed to be hot. I'm off work, so I'll likely do a bit of laying around and a bit of geocaching in the day, unless it's REALLY hot, in which case I might try to find some Pokemon in the shade... I also have a date with my sister to sit down and figure out what I can afford to pay for a new car. My current one goes fine, but it's quickly becoming more rust than steel, so I feel like it's only a matter of time, and I should probably have a plan of attack when it does. It just annoys me that the parts that make it go are in great shape, it's just the body that's falling apart.

The Count

Run ~ 1/10

Stronglifts ~ 1/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 4/28

Get-up Time ~ 4/28

Stretching ~ 4/28

Wrists ~ 2/12

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

27 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Oh that's really annoying and weird! Mine still opens up when I click on it to all the details and such =/

It's actually not so frustrating that it doesn't work, but I'm incredibly frustrated by the fact that there seems to be no way to get help. I'm pretty understanding of the fact that things go wrong, but it really grinds my gears when companies give you no avenue to get help when it does. I would've thought google would have better customer service than that. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and if that doesn't work, I'll probably try a separate running app, because the stronglifts app tracks my lifting just fine. I do like having it all together, but not if it doesn't give me the info I actually want.

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

I feel you - they've been pretty blasé towards all the complaints they've been getting on Google Fit in general.  Frankly I was shocked they came out with an update at all because they had been just ignoring all the pleas for help.  I really love the app though and how it's supposed to function so I reallllllllyyyyyyyy am crossing my fingers that they get their act together.

Yeah, I'd still keep the app and hope, but would have a separate running app for runs. I do like the fact that it runs in the background and tracks all your activity without you having to do anything, and when I'm close to getting my requisite number of steps it'll get me out the door for a bit of a walk (helped along now by all the Pokemon inhabiting my neighbourhood).

After a more thorough investigation, it seems that it will do what I want, it's just not properly recording all my activities on my timeline. It'll show me the horizontal bar on each day that's split into the different colours/activities, and when I tap on that it breaks it down into the separate horizontal bars and the dots connected by vertical lines. The problem is, not all the activities from the horizontal bars are making it into the dots with vertical lines, and it's the dots I need to tap on to see details. At least now I know my problem, all I need now is someone to ask about a solution, but hopefully it's just a glitch that an update will fix at some point.

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

What. The. Frak.

I went through all the class forums and searched for all my peeps last week and this week when challenge started, and I did not see an OBAX!    Now she's posted on my thread, and has a challenge up with all this info already?    *shakes the forums*  You stop messing with me like that!

Ahem.   Here now.  Sorry for the tardiness!

Good set of goals, as always.    Though I get tired just looking at your schedule!  Sheez woman haha.   As for the 100% goal reward... oof, you sure that setting it at 100% is cool?    I mean, as soon as one thing goes wrong, it could lead down the path of 'eh, I already failed, why bother?'   - Maybe figure out a way to earn extra credit back toward the passing mark?  I dunno.   For me, it'd be like 'Well shoot, I ate 4 Oreos, might as well eat the whole bag.'  

Erm,... that's normal right?  I mean, everyone does that yeah?

• Like 1

Level 80 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

What. The. Frak.

I went through all the class forums and searched for all my peeps last week and this week when challenge started, and I did not see an OBAX!    Now she's posted on my thread, and has a challenge up with all this info already?    *shakes the forums*  You stop messing with me like that!

Ahem.   Here now.  Sorry for the tardiness!

Good set of goals, as always.    Though I get tired just looking at your schedule!  Sheez woman haha.   As for the 100% goal reward... oof, you sure that setting it at 100% is cool?    I mean, as soon as one thing goes wrong, it could lead down the path of 'eh, I already failed, why bother?'   - Maybe figure out a way to earn extra credit back toward the passing mark?  I dunno.   For me, it'd be like 'Well shoot, I ate 4 Oreos, might as well eat the whole bag.'  

Erm,... that's normal right?  I mean, everyone does that yeah?

Starpuck! I figured you were just all busy-like with the trip planning and would stop by when you could. I'm glad you made it!

I feel like lots of people would eat the whole bag, but I try really hard not to. I've definitely done it before, but I try to be mindful of the fact that I'm doing it, and usually being mindful keeps me from doing it, except when my mood is really poor (like when I had a bag of chips for dinner the other night...)

There are a few 'go above and beyond' challenges going on, and I kinda feel like that's how this is for me. I've never been 100% before, so with this, I can still consider it a success if I'm not perfect, but to get the radio, I gotta be perfect. I just really felt like I needed a good swift kick, so I want to be strict with my reward. I'm really good at taking advantage of wiggle room, so I don't want there to be any to take advantage of. And really, I think the only goal I might give up on completely if I failed on it once is the bedtime/get-up time goal. The rest I might lag with, but I wouldn't give up entirely.

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Thursday the First

Ran, even though it's hotter than the devil's armpit out there (and equally as moist, humidity sucks), and I had a nagging headache all day long. Ran my ~2.2k route through the Arboretum, but it looked like rain when I got there, so I didn't take my phone with me, my pouch thingy isn't waterproof, so I have no time. The sun was out by the time I finished, so it would've been fine, but then, I'm sure if I'd taken my phone I would've gotten soaked... Despite the lack of time, though, it felt like a better run. I didn't stop to walk, for one thing, and I felt like my step stayed a bit springier, and when I felt myself plodding I was able to up the springiness a bit. I was even thinking about running faster from the little bridge to the end, a distance of a few hundred metres, but by the time I got to the bridge my legs were like 'nope!' so I just didn't stop running and called it good. Afterwards, I was really wishing I had the confidence to take my shirt off in public, I was sweating by balls off, holy. This 'heat dome' or whatever it's called can whisk itself away on the jet stream any time, I've had enough.

Get up time was actually early this morning, so I'm good with that. Stretching will come shortly, once I'm done eating, and I should make my bedtime no problem, though I'm sorely tempted to turn on the PS4 right now instead of all that... I think instead of that I'll use a bit of my time to work towards the 'Tidy' goal, and finish the rest tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be lifting, probably in the morning, maybe in the evening. Morning would be more time-efficient, considering what else I'm doing, but we'll see. I'm going to Stratford for a matinée, and I want to cook in the evening. I should have lots of time of time for it all, but I guarantee I'll want to be lazy when I get home...

The Count

Run ~ 2/10

Stronglifts ~ 1/10

Tidy ~ 0/4

Bedtime ~ 5/28

Get-up Time ~ 5/28

Stretching ~ 5/28

Wrists ~ 2/12

• Like 3

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

And now, the most important question of the day: which Pokemon Go team should I join? I've already eliminated team Valor, I'm not into the whole power craving thing, but I can't decide beween Instinct and Mystic. They both appeal to me for different reasons. I'm leaning towards Mystic, but I'm also a sucker for an underdog...

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge