Minichallenge Chat

Hazard

Sorry guys, I think my contribution to this mini is done. Went to the doc's today with a hideous case of sinusitis, which probably won't get better before we leave on vacation next week (yay). I'm still rooting for you guys, though. Rah rah rah, beat those worlds!

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

48 minutes ago, Manarelle said:

Sorry guys, I think my contribution to this mini is done. Went to the doc's today with a hideous case of sinusitis, which probably won't get better before we leave on vacation next week (yay). I'm still rooting for you guys, though. Rah rah rah, beat those worlds!

Rest up and get better! Fingers crossed that it won't interfere with your vacation. :)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

Just did a farmers carry with 40 LBS in each arm, might have been able to do a little heavier like 50-65 lbs, but this was hard enough for me, now the question is does this count for the Mini challenge? 

1 hour ago, Myrik said:

Just did a farmers carry with 40 LBS in each arm, might have been able to do a little heavier like 50-65 lbs, but this was hard enough for me, now the question is does this count for the Mini challenge? 

"Pick up something that's super heavy for you to carry.  Carry it for 100 steps.  Make sure it's not toooo heavy.  We don't want injuries here.  But it should be something heavy enough that every step you take with it is challenging for you." 

If you think it fits, it fits. 

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

Last week: how's everyone doing?

I'm still trying to round up all of these Dalmatians before moving onto a new world.  I've caught too many to just leave, but keep getting distracted. :playful:

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Lousy!  Been working on the props for my daughter's high school marching band and haven't had energy to do anything.  I guess I could say that I have been working out because I've been doing a LOT of heavy lifting.  Hmm, cool.  I actually have been working out, just not on what I was planning to :)

• Like 2

I did not get as much done as I wanted BUT I will at least finish up Wonderland which I started yesterday! (A week later than I planned..WOOPS!)

Also, in the process of working on this I discovered an excellent dance warm up sequence!! I did a circuit of wall handstand, hanging leg raises, and then some sort of dance barre leg warm up things between the handstand/leg raise sets. I plan to keep using this for dance rehearsal warm up but I also feel like this is a good just general "I need to do SOME kind of activity today but I don't want to totally kill myself" kind of workout for me!

• Like 2

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

I didn't officially count my 3 hours but thinking about the average time of around 25-30 mins a day I must be over that looking at the amount of days, so i've ticked myself off.

Especially as my knee condition stops me doing box jumps, I can't actually do any more of the challenge :( So I'm glad I've been able to do something for each of the three worlds each time ^_^ 

• Like 1

Nina-Rose
Druid | Assassin | Monk

...if Ezio Auditore did metta...

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/102562

2022 Challenges: 14, 15
Old 4-week challenges: 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

6 hours ago, Snickie said:

Ohhhh so Kingdom Hearts is continuing?  Yay.  That means I can start on Beast's Castle. :D 

Sorry, KH has already run for two challenges, so we'll be moving on to a new theme for next challenge.  Stay tuned in the new forums.

There's no reason you can't keep trying the worlds over the interim though. :friendly_wink:

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.