Tyria faces new threats: heat and summer pleasures

tyria

The last challenge was challenged by deadlines and a lot of travelling for different reasons. This excursion is threatened by heat (too hot to run!) and the easy summer life (hello drinks with friends! hello lazy evening at the river!), but with a bit of discipline it should be easy to avoid these traps.

Run

15 km a week. 

Obtain 15 points from bodyweight exercises. 

Every 10 Burpees adds 1 extra point

Every 20 Situps/Squats/PushUps/Leg lever/mountain climbers adds another extra point

Study

write 6 pages for a thesis.

learn 30 min french a week.

Scout at heart - started to do weightlifting.

Battle log

If it is a male word, it would be "bon" and if it is a female word than it changes to "bonne". Since it is "la chance" , it comes up to "bonne chance!" :)

Anyway, a short update on this week. I went on tuesday to my first acro yoga class  and it was a lot of fun (We were flying!) and today my shoulder was a bit insulted by this unusual movements. This postpones my run and every other acitivity (hopefully). to tomorrow.

Battle log

Acro yoga sounds like fun, but I struggle with balance on regular yoga.  I have no chance of doing that without serious injury!

I understand understand the masculine and feminine part in that way (so fiancé and fiancée makes sense) but why are inanimate things and gender less things given a gender?  That I can't comprehend.

As expected this challenge is a mess and full of excuses: it was /is too hot (it really was!), I got distracted by having drinks with friends at the late afternoon/evening enjoying the city life. And I insulted my shoulder with an acroyoga lesson. It was though, but my shoulder did not really appreciate this unknown movements for around a week. But anyway: it is time to change things a little bit. I checked for upcoming races in this area so that I have a goal. It makes it easier to keep me motivated and a pushes me a bit more. 

But here a brief summary of the last two weeks

Run

15 km a week.  Nothing. But I went hiking for 10 km at 30 °C.

Obtain 15 points from bodyweight exercises. 

Every 10 Burpees adds 1 extra point

Every 20 Situps/Squats/PushUps/Leg lever/mountain climbers adds another extra point

First week: 0 points

Second week: 6 points (babysteps...=

Study

write 6 pages for a thesis.

learn 30 min french a week.

postponed to the next two weeks :)

Battle log

There is nothing more to add.

fitish.png

Well, something is to add. I am still not giving up the idea of running this (normally) easily runable 15 km in a week. And doing this 15 points in strength exercises.

And I switched this week (and probably the next upcoming weeks) to intermittent fasting: 16 h without any food and 8 h with food. I'll see how it goes.

Battle log