Figured I should introduce myself

Hey, so I got on the boards a few weeks ago, but haven't introduced myself because its not something that I particularly enjoy doing (describing myself, that is), but here goes anyways:

I started following Nerd Fitness last summer and started working on the advanced body weight workout. I've now modified it a bit (I do 15 pullups, chinups, dips, and pushups instead of 10, and do the squats and lunges with a 35 lb weight), and plan on some further modifying by the end of this next challenge.

I really feel like the workouts and advise from this blog have helped me enormously, I went to the gym everyday for a year before I found nerd fitness and didn't really make much progress, but now I feel I'm in great shape and always improving.

Some stats, I'm about 6', ~155 lbs, ~10% body fat

Other general information: like I already mentioned I do a modified version of the advanced body weight workout,

I've just started bench pressing (currently only at 50 lbs, but I'm planing to up that),

I run, I just completed my 1st 10k in ~49 min, and am aiming to try to do a 5k in under 20 min for the next challenge.

I eat paleo/primal. I just finished Robb Wolf's 30 day challenge and am reintroducing dairy into my diet (I missed it), but otherwise I'm really paleo. My mother is a celiac so I never really got attached to grains like most people, so that's not too hard for me.

I'm interested in getting into Parkour, but due to lack of time and not quite knowing what to do, I havent yet.

I fight SCA and Dagorhir/Belegarth, should any of you know what those are.

Un-fitness related things:

I'm a History and Classical Culture dual major at the University of Georgia (so if anyone's in Athens (GA), you should tell me)

I'm obsessed with Joss Whedon, I play DnD, Love History and Classical culture (hence my major), and like stuff like Star Wars, Star Trek (Although Firefly is the best scifi show of all time), LotR, etc (That's the "Nerd" part)

So there, that's who I am,glad I got this over with

welcome to the community! sounds like you're already kicking ass :) i went to uga for a little over a year (left in my sophmore year for various reasons but athens will always have a special place in my heart). there are quite a few atlanta folks on the boards and we will likely be planning a meetup for early spring...so you should come join us!