Schaengel goes with the flow

Schaengel

9 hours ago, Schaengel said:

productive day...a lot of paper work was done. Also working at a geocaching mega event and biking...also a lot of eating cause I can't resist free food >_>

Quest 1: I would walk 500 miles

Not today because tomorrow will be a half-marathon...also work was workout enough (3/4)

Quest 2: Tracking again

Did my tracking (5/5)

Quest 3: Chill Dude

Nope.(0/5)

Quest 4: That's what friends are for

Doing that right now (3/4)

EXTRA 22 Pushups for mental health

Day 1 done

Nice stuff!  I went geocaching for the first time yesterday. Great fun.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Pavowski said:

This kills me. It's back-to-school week this week and I just KNOW there's going to be free food -- food that's horrible for me -- all over the place. Not that I've been making good dietary choices this week to begin with. *tries to hide the leftover pizza boxes in the fridge*

I never had this problem before...but in the event department of the city someone always is bringing cake, or sweets or other food stuff for everyone :/ (It's nice but so bad for the weight...I also gained 2kilo since working there...2 FREAKING KILO!

2 hours ago, Princess Pineapple said:

That would be great. I love Edinburgh.  It's a lovely place to visit.  I haven't been for about 15 years though.

All I need is an infinite amount of cash and I can travel. 

Yeah that is my dream too XD, until then I try to get by with cheap hostels and cheap flights :/

• Like 2

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

12 hours ago, Schaengel said:

Too bad I thought that in return you would do 22miles in 22 days ;P

OMG, that would´ve killed me xD

• Like 2

I´m a bass player, what´s your superpower?

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

Success starts where excuses end! 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

\m/ Commitment on being awesome \m/

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

day was kinda chilled, had a BBQ with friends and then went running till it was to dark and I tripped two times...

Did 9km until it was to dark for running (4/5)

Did my tracking (6/6)

Nope (0/6)

Yes (4/5)

Forgot

working, biking, yoga for runners and then some cleaning and the second episode of "roadies" I think that will be the theme of my next challenge :) Also The new friends on My fitness palms are increasing my use of the app already :)

Did 30minutes of yoga for runners (3/4)

Did my tracking (7/7)

Nope (0/7)

Yes (5/6)

Forgot

• Like 3

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

I'm kinda pissed, I don't know what it is but my training just sucks at the moment. When I start to run my legs feel like they are made out of lead and I don't even got half of the planned distance done. And I feel sick after it. So bad that I had to walk parts of the way home because biking was to exhausting :(

1,5h done 13km

Did my tracking

Nope

Nope

Forgot

I'm really really pissed. The challenge is not really working so far. The good things is I keep the tracking going and check back here regularly so these things are going in the right direction. But both my training and the meditation thing aren't improving and that is just frustrating.

Also my family is annoying as F today. Had a fight with my brother and I'm still in rage mode. We share our car and normally I try to use it as less as possible because I like the extra training using the bike and I know that he's kinda whimsy so it's less drama if he can use the car. But that leads to him thinking that he has first choice on the car and if he doesn't gets hit he tends to throw a tantrum. So a lot of screaming and pounding today...But in the end I'm taking the car 8if he likes it or not) because I have a date tomorrow evening :D.

Nope

Yes thanks to the connection the drive to keep it going is still strong

Nope

Yes

No still feeling kinda sick today :/

• Like 3

Sorry about your workouts and meditations. Perhaps taking a day or two off to rest and reset might help?

What is your current meditation plan? Are you trying for a set time each day? Spending some time in middle earth?

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

Following! I'm only a couple days late. Haha. 

I'm glad to see you're still planning on the marathon. I hope you figure out what's up with your body being sluggish. 

Also, I hope your date went super well. Maybe as a solution for the car you need to get yourself a motorcycle? ;) 

• Like 2

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

On 27.7.2016 at 10:29 PM, SnowOwl said:

Sorry about your workouts and meditations. Perhaps taking a day or two off to rest and reset might help?

What is your current meditation plan? Are you trying for a set time each day? Spending some time in middle earth?

I did take some days of and it's a little better but not good yet. I aim for 10minutes of guided mindfulness meditation with the calm app...but a trip to middle-earth is a really really good idea... :)

On 31.7.2016 at 7:27 PM, Jayniana Jones said:

Following! I'm only a couple days late. Haha. 

I'm glad to see you're still planning on the marathon. I hope you figure out what's up with your body being sluggish. 

Also, I hope your date went super well. Maybe as a solution for the car you need to get yourself a motorcycle? ;) 

Welcome. It's no problem being late in my threads the last months since I'm not getting so many things posted :/

The date went quite okay...but she's not what I need at the moment I think (hahaha as if I'd know what I need X_x)

Uuuh a motorcycle would be awesome ( and also probably the cause of my death ;) it's a miracle that I haven't hurt myself since I'm driving with my bicycle everyday for a month now)

On 1.8.2016 at 8:26 AM, Princess Pineapple said:

Are you still on the date?

Uhh I have a lot of dates at the moment...sadly not these kind of dates ;)

• Like 3

So big update of what's going on :)

I'm super busy at the moment since my internship is demanding a lot of time at the moment. The place I'm working at is organizing this little beautiful event and since I'm more than less working like a normal part of the crew (awesome because no intern bullshit work that helps no one) it's a lot of work at the moment. It is fun, I get a lot of good connections, I like everyone there and fell like they like me too (I'm pretty sure) BUT it's taking a lot of time at the moment.

Also I'm going to the biggest techno festival in Germany (Nature One) this weekend with a NGO Crew called "Viva con agua" where we collect deposit (that you have to pay buying your drinks to keep the waste at bay) to fund clean water projects around the world.

I'm also trying to get more and better sleep to get back on track so I decided on a no PC/TV/Phone goal (at 10:30pm) so the time-frame too read and write here is kinda small at the moment.

Tracking is still working thanks to @Lightnings idea of connecting via myfitnesspal :D

Running is on hold at the moment and will start again tomorrow. I got new shoes, I'm motivated, I still feel sluggish but I will try as best as I could. If that's not working I have a doctors appointment where I will get a whole check to see where the sluggishnes comes from..

I will try to post here more just to get back into the habit of writing and reading but it will be no real challenge-update. I will probably respawn sooner or later...

Okay so that's it for now...I need to use the last hour of internet today to readsome of your threads ;):D

• Like 4

Okay so it's busy like hell :)

Spend the weekend on the Nature One festival "working" for Viva con Agua (but pro bono of course). Viva con Agua sends Crews to festivals to collect deposits from the visitors to fund WASH-projects (WAter, Sanitation & Hygiene ) in Countries like Uganda, Nepal and India. So we had working time in the late festival hours and playtime in the early hours. And it was awesome but also exhausting (because the late hours were 4pm - 8pm). Also being able to get Crew-Catering (and most importantly crew-coffee) and walking around in the backstage areas and on the festival ground in the working hours was interesting. Here is a Video of the Open Air Floor (that's one floor of over 20 O_O):

Spend the sunday, sleeping, and watching movies, and sleeping during movies.

Today tried to do a long run (26km) but had to stop after 16 because my stomache was giving me hell :(. I'm unsure if I can really pull of the marathon in October but will try nonetheless because it's now or never (or in years :/ )

• Like 5

That is so cool and crazy at the same time!

I've have not trained for a marathon but I think you have plenty of time if you workout a timeline for training. :) 

• Like 1

Fitocracy  GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!