Jump to content

Severine Survives July & Plans For A Somewhat Drastic Change


Severine

Recommended Posts

Guess who just realized that the new challenge started yesterday? Yes, it's me, the woman who is so sleep deprived and stressed out that she currently has the executive functioning capacities of a fetal gerbil. Last challenge I waffled a bit before deciding to stay in the Rebels, but this time I have zero mental resources to dedicate to making the decision of which guild to join AND I'm already late so I'm staying here out of pure inertia and also because there are many cool people floating about in the Rebel guild. I'm looking at you, @Dagger and @durfette and @Jane Eyre Is My Patronus and @Butternut and @Bookish Badger and @Rebel_Timelord and @tienlong and all the other great rebels I have yet to get to know.

 

So here's my current situation:

  • I am extremely busy with work and am probably going to be working 7 days a week until the farming season quiets down a little (hopefully September??)
  • I'm contemplating a big life change which requires preparation and introspection
  • I'm trying to lose weight and increase fitness while not fucking up any of the other things in my life
  • Also I want to maintain my friendships and relationships and still have time to do normal life things like, you know, sleep and vacuum and mow the lawn
  • Also also I like these forums and want to have time to check them more regularly than I have in the past couple weeks

 

So obviously that's hilarious and totally all doable simultaneously, right? Right.

 

4UYRPsh.jpg

 

Yeah, that image is not leading into a paragraph where I display wisdom about the impracticality of all this and scale back to something more reasonable. That is actually my plan.

 

So without further ado, my goals:

 

1. Prevent the collapse of my healthy eating habits: continue to track food every day and keep calories in target range of 1800-2200 averaged over the month

  • Historically I tend to overeat and eat really crap foods when stressed out so I really need to stay vigilant on this. My last two challenges helped me keep my eating on track, and I need to maintain that.

2. Stay on top of giant mountain of work tasks without going insane: limit at-work hours to 60 hours/week

  • With farming, no matter how much work you do there is always more to do. I need to fight the perfectionism and triage to focus on the tasks with the largest impact on yield. I want to limit work to 60 hours per week maximum and always do the most important tasks first and other stuff only if there's time. For this I am counting work I do at home like accounting and emails.

3. Fitness routine: keep climbing, start running

  • I rock climb with friends once every week, usually on Thursdays. I want to keep that up and also try to add in C25K (using the Zombies Run app), which I attempted last challenge but ended up not having time for. I think if I make it more of a focus, I can do it. It'll just require a bit of planning and willpower.

4. Check the forums twice per week

  • Self explanatory. This place is good for my motivation and helps me be more introspective. It's valuable and it's worth making time for and I care about the other people I've met on here and I want to show them the same support and thoughtful encouragement they've shown me.

5. Be a good relationshipper: make time for the people who count

  • This is going to be tricky to track because I loathe quantifying or scheduling authentic social interactions. Basically what I want to do is set time aside 2-3 times a week to just be fully present for the people I love. It can be sitting around talking, or going for a long walk, or snuggles or a nice dinner together or whatever. I will probably evaluate my success by asking the people in question whether they noticed an improvement over last month.

6. Prepare for big changes ahead:

  • I'm going to make a separate post about the backstory and reasoning behind this, but the TLDR version is that I'm very seriously considering going back to school. I already have two degrees (undergrad in Latin and Ancient Greek language and literature, and a law degree) but I've been working in organic agriculture for years and I find myself more and more interested in botany and the scientific side of plants. I'm considering going back to school for biology/botany and redirecting my career more toward the science of plants, as opposed to the practical task of growing them and selling them to people.
  • This requires a variety of work and planning, ranging from investigating program options to getting my transcripts evaluated for transfer credits to working out timing and budget issues to starting to refresh my memory on things like organic chemistry that I haven't thought about in ages.
  • I'm not yet sure what concrete goal to set here. I'll ponder further and update when I have a better idea.

 

Okay, let's do this!

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 7

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment

YO hey girrrl! I'm glad to see you in the Rebel guild again! I do think this challenge is really overwhelming, but I also know there are certain times of life when you have to kick things into high gear to accomplish what you want and need to. I would just encourage you to practice self-care (like limiting your workweek to 60 hours, if that's cutting back for you, then by all means do it lady!) and allow yourself to breathe sometimes. Otherwise, I am convinced you can accomplish anything and you're gonna hulk-smash this challenge!

 

I'm sad I can't see the gif! The link is broken on my end. :(

  • Like 2

Do the best you can until you know better. When you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)

Current Challenge

Previous I

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Severine said:

2. Stay on top of giant mountain of work tasks without going insane: limit at-work hours to 60 hours/week

  • With farming, no matter how much work you do there is always more to do. I need to fight the perfectionism and triage to focus on the tasks with the largest impact on yield. I want to limit work to 60 hours per week maximum and always do the most important tasks first and other stuff only if there's time. For this I am counting work I do at home like accounting and emails.

 

Love your plan, provided you'll be good to yourself during what sounds like your most demanding time of the year.

 

Can you reframe your farm chores as exercise? I bet it's pretty physically demanding work. Here is an account of what happened when hotel maids reframed their tasks as exercise: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17792517

  • Like 4

MY 500 YEAR DIARY  HIKING THE ALLEGHENY NATIONAL FOREST QUEST: 8 TRAILS DOWN, 57 TO GO 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, tienlong said:

That last gif kinda turned me on.  It's not the smash so much as that last glance, that "try me and see happens, I'll kick your butt" look she has.  Who's badass?  She's badass!  (The smash is kinda sexy, too.)

 

2 hours ago, M_J said:

Yeah, what is that gif from?

 

The gif is from the Netflix series Sense8 which is a really fantastic bit of media, both for the storytelling and the striking visuals. That woman is named Sun, and she is a total badass. I heartily recommend the show - it's on Netflix obviously and there's only one season so far, so it wouldn't take long to watch.

  • Like 1

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Rebel_Timelord said:

Can you reframe your farm chores as exercise? I bet it's pretty physically demanding work. Here is an account of what happened when hotel maids reframed their tasks as exercise: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17792517

 

Yeah my job is definitely very active and I do count it as physical activity. It's one of the reasons I'm finding it relatively easy to lose weight right now - I burn somewhere between 2600-3200 calories depending on the day. But it's not the kind of activity that will result in an increase in my physical skills - it won't make me stronger, or faster, or anything like that. It just maintains the level I'm already at - the level of being able to effectively do my job. If I want to progress, I need to do other things that push my limits. So it counts, but it's not a panacea. 

  • Like 4

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment

Was worried you'd disappeared :)

Awesome challenge, as always.

Following!

  • Like 1

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

                                                                                                                       -Miyamoto Musashi

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/83906-kvedulfs-second-challenge-first-steps-on-a-new-way/

Link to comment

Awesome challenge because it illustrates life so well. You have a large amount of different stuff you want to do, and now you're trying to figure out how you can get enough of each to feel satisfied without skimping on another. It is like that jar joke/story about a college professor who first fills the jar with big stones and asks if it is full, and the students says yes. And then it he adds gravel, same question, same answer. Sand, and lastly water.

 

If you add the water first or the sand, there is no room for the big rocks. So you're trying to fit your big rocks in whatever you consider the most important, then gravel, then sand, then water. Sounds like a good start to adjust the size of your work rock so you have some more hours for other things in your life. :)

  • Like 1

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

 

 Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Link to comment

You know, I'd still be following your challenge even if you left the Rebel guild.

 

Good luck with biology and botany! That was waaaaay more fun for me than o chem. (Though there was definitely o chem involved...) What would you want to do with that after you got the degree?

 

(Recommendation: Maybe not this? http://49.media.tumblr.com/7987e3a0b06031ca7a3fd83bd97c6b9e/tumblr_mws6uqMJvi1slpaxlo1_500.gif )

  • Like 4

“Do you know where the wicked go after death?"
"They go to hell," was my ready and orthodox answer.
"And what is hell? Can you tell me that?"
"A pit full of fire."
"And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for ever?"
"No, sir."
"What must you do to avoid it?"
I deliberated a moment: my answer, when it did come was objectionable: "I must keep in good health and not die.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

Nerd Fitness Character - Bronte Battle Bog

Link to comment
On 7/19/2016 at 7:43 AM, Severine said:

 

Yeah my job is definitely very active and I do count it as physical activity. It's one of the reasons I'm finding it relatively easy to lose weight right now - I burn somewhere between 2600-3200 calories depending on the day. But it's not the kind of activity that will result in an increase in my physical skills - it won't make me stronger, or faster, or anything like that. It just maintains the level I'm already at - the level of being able to effectively do my job. If I want to progress, I need to do other things that push my limits. So it counts, but it's not a panacea. 

 

What an awesome job to have you that active!  And @Rebel_Timelord  what a great suggestion!  

 

Severine, this all sounds like wonderful goals you've set yourself up for.  I love your making time with people who count.  

 

I agree with everyone, glad your hear, glad to see you twice a week, and keep calm and carry on!!!  Oh and thank you for mentioning me, I feel so special now :) 

  • Like 2

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Dagger said:

If you add the water first or the sand, there is no room for the big rocks. So you're trying to fit your big rocks in whatever you consider the most important, then gravel, then sand, then water. Sounds like a good start to adjust the size of your work rock so you have some more hours for other things in your life. :)

 

Okay, "adjusting the size of my work rock" is my new favourite way of saying that I am trying to maintain work life balance :D  I can just see myself in a future job, sitting and talking to my boss and saying, "Sorry, I can't take on that new project - my work rock is big enough as it is."

 

2 hours ago, Jane Eyre Is My Patronus said:

Good luck with biology and botany! That was waaaaay more fun for me than o chem. (Though there was definitely o chem involved...) What would you want to do with that after you got the degree?

 

I think I either had an amazing teacher or I just have some kind of problem, because I love organic chem. And I have always loved anything to do with biology - I actually was going to major in it in undergrad but switched at the last minute. Kind of a long story. As for the next stage career-wise, there are a few avenues I'm interested in. Research and conservation work are the two main categories and there are a lot of different and interesting options in both tracks.

 

Also, is that Poison Ivy from the 90s Batman cartoons?? Blast from the past.

  • Like 5

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Severine said:

Okay, "adjusting the size of my work rock" is my new favourite way of saying that I am trying to maintain work life balance :D  I can just see myself in a future job, sitting and talking to my boss and saying, "Sorry, I can't take on that new project - my work rock is big enough as it is."

Literally loling. :D

  • Like 2

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

 

 Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Link to comment

A) Dafuq how did I not realize I wasn't following you?

 

B.) Sense8 gif fuck yeah!

 

C) Oh god orgo why. I hated that class. 

 

D) Fuck yeah going back to school. 

 

E) Your entire challenge is awesome and practical and high five-worthy.

  • Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

                                                                                                                                                                 Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Link to comment

Updaaate.

 

I did a C25K run last night! Pretty proud of that because I did it after getting home at 9:30pm after a very late night harvesting.

 

I've already worked 57 hours this week, which means I'll be over my goal of 60 because I'm definitely going to be working more than three hours tomorrow  :unsure:  So I am failing at that part of the challenge so far. However, it'll be pretty close. Maybe like 62? So definitely could be worse. I did catch myself two or three times this week spending time on stuff that wasn't absolutely necessary, which sucks because it means I'm not being as efficient as I could but is good because it means I was right about needing to focus on that during this challenge. One of the times I caught myself being inefficient, I grumped at myself and said I didn't care and wanted to finish the task, but the other times I stepped back and moved on to something else. Definitely progress, but room for more.

 

Calories are in my target range but my eating schedule is getting weirder. I always eat breakfast, but then a lot of days (90%) I just keep working and don't eat lunch, and then come home and eat dinner, and then go back and harvest in the evening or whatever, and then eat a late night second dinner before bed. The timing in itself is not a problem, but I tend to make worse choices (read: cheeseburgers, pizza) after a long time without food, so it's not a great idea.

 

I'm still losing weight, though. Down to 195 now and fitting into some jeans that had gotten too snug. Considering I was 223 or something like that in April, I feel happy about this.

 

This week has been hard for finding time to spend with my people. My flower farm is providing all the flowers for a big event tomorrow, so this week there has been a lot of extra work getting ready for that - harvesting, arranging flowers, etc. My partner L came with my to harvest on Thursday night, and that was incredibly helpful and generous, and also nice because it meant more time together. Tomorrow I should be finished work by about 4pm, and then we're all going out for dinner to a local place we really love with great cocktails. And my plan, quite frankly, is to get pretty drunk because this has been a beast of a week and I have fucking earned it.

  • Like 9

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Severine said:

I've already worked 57 hours this week, which means I'll be over my goal of 60 because I'm definitely going to be working more than three hours tomorrow  :unsure:  So I am failing at that part of the challenge so far. However, it'll be pretty close. Maybe like 62? So definitely could be worse. I did catch myself two or three times this week spending time on stuff that wasn't absolutely necessary, which sucks because it means I'm not being as efficient as I could but is good because it means I was right about needing to focus on that during this challenge. One of the times I caught myself being inefficient, I grumped at myself and said I didn't care and wanted to finish the task, but the other times I stepped back and moved on to something else. Definitely progress, but room for more.

I don't know how many hours you've been working other weeks—it sounded like a lot—so is two hours above pretty much the same or an improvement? I hope it wasn't worse than before at least. :)

 

The first step is awareness, so you're noticing when you are doing low priority stuff and most of the time you stopped. Sounds like wins to me. :)

 

9 hours ago, Severine said:

I'm still losing weight, though. Down to 195 now and fitting into some jeans that had gotten too snug. Considering I was 223 or something like that in April, I feel happy about this.

Wow, this is great! :D

 

9 hours ago, Severine said:

This week has been hard for finding time to spend with my people. My flower farm is providing all the flowers for a big event tomorrow, so this week there has been a lot of extra work getting ready for that - harvesting, arranging flowers, etc. My partner L came with my to harvest on Thursday night, and that was incredibly helpful and generous, and also nice because it meant more time together. Tomorrow I should be finished work by about 4pm, and then we're all going out for dinner to a local place we really love with great cocktails. And my plan, quite frankly, is to get pretty drunk because this has been a beast of a week and I have fucking earned it.

I hope you have a good dinner and a good time. :D Sounds like you've earned it.

 

PS. Yes, this became Smiley-ville. Live with it. ;)

  • Like 2

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

 

 Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dagger said:

Down to 195 now and fitting into some jeans that had gotten too snug.

 

WOOHOO! Good for you. Given how much physical activity you're getting, and that the scale is moving in the right direction, I wouldn't worry too much about the late evening food choices being less than optimal. I mean, how much can you worry about at one time? Unless they are causing you other issues like indigestion or food intolerances, of course. 

 

You might be the only person I know of whose job is so active, that you literally can outrun your fork!

 

On July 20, 2016 at 0:37 PM, Severine said:

"Sorry, I can't take on that new project - my work rock is big enough as it is."

 

"Which part of this work rock do you want to chip off, so I can carry that new work rock, too?"

  • Like 2

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin

 

 

Link to comment

Being aware of how you're spending time at work is half the battle. I'd say you're doing pretty well for the first week. 

 

Can you bring a lunch to work? Or even healthy snacks/energy bars/something to keep the hunger at bay so the cheeseburgers and pizza don't happen? 

  • Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

                                                                                                                                                                 Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Link to comment
On 23/07/2016 at 0:51 PM, Severine said:

I did a C25K run last night! Pretty proud of that because I did it after getting home at 9:30pm after a very late night harvesting.

WOOHOO! Running is good and fun.

 

On 23/07/2016 at 0:51 PM, Severine said:

I've already worked 57 hours this week, which means I'll be over my goal of 60 because I'm definitely going to be working more than three hours tomorrow  :unsure:  So I am failing at that part of the challenge so far. However, it'll be pretty close. Maybe like 62?

62 is better than 72 :)

 

On 23/07/2016 at 0:51 PM, Severine said:

I'm still losing weight, though. Down to 195 now and fitting into some jeans that had gotten too snug. Considering I was 223 or something like that in April, I feel happy about this.

And that is freaking awesome!

 

Hope you enjoyed the drinks. How you feeling now?

  • Like 1

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

                                                                                                                       -Miyamoto Musashi

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/83906-kvedulfs-second-challenge-first-steps-on-a-new-way/

Link to comment
On 7/20/2016 at 1:37 PM, Severine said:

I just have some kind of problem, because I love organic chem.

Sorry it's been a while, but I TOTALLY love O Chem too. It's the only time I felt like I could draw anything worth a darn. 

 

Well dang. Even when you're saying you ate pizza and cheeseburgers at ungodly hours of the morning, on my end it still looks like you're rocking your challenge. You're so aware and present with your actions. I really admire that. Hope you had a rad weekend and hope this week is turning out well too!

  • Like 2

Do the best you can until you know better. When you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)

Current Challenge

Previous I

Link to comment
On 7/23/2016 at 10:18 AM, Bookish Badger said:

You might be the only person I know of whose job is so active, that you literally can outrun your fork!

 

Alas, would it were so, haha. I've learned the hard way that it's not true. Granted, when I regained a bit of weight despite my job it was in the context of seriously disordered eating (pints of B&J should NOT be used as a dinner substitute) but trust me, it's possible to be that active and still eat more than you burn, if you're eating calorie dense junk. If I pay attention and eat real food, though, I do just fine - hence the need for food tracking and general mindfulness.

 

On 7/23/2016 at 2:36 PM, fleaball said:

Can you bring a lunch to work? Or even healthy snacks/energy bars/something to keep the hunger at bay so the cheeseburgers and pizza don't happen? 

 

Ehhh. This is such good advice, but knowing myself I will probably not do it reliably. I do sometimes bring nuts or a banana or something, and that can help. But at least so far, I'm usually too rushed in the morning to bother dealing with snacks. I could do the snacks the night before, but often even when I bring snacks I often get so wrapped up in work that I forget to eat them. What DOES help is getting home and having there be healthy leftovers in the fridge ready for instant consumption. And given that L is so amazing with cooking, that's the case at least 75% of the time. I'm thinking of making a limit on cheeseburgers/pizza part of a future challenge because they're trigger foods for me...gateways into bad eating habits.

 

On 7/23/2016 at 2:37 PM, Butternut said:

Enjoy your dinner and drinks tonight!!!  Have one for me please! 

 

I had one for everyone ;)

 

---

 

Total working hours for last week: 63, which isn't terrible. My flower farm provided flower arrangements for a big event on Saturday, and I'm incredibly relieved that's over (and it went well and they loved the flowers! Yay!) and hoping that'll make things this week a little less insane.

 

I tracked my food and my calories are in the target range. I went climbing once, so I met that goal, but I only did one C25K zombies run last week. Want to do two this week minimum!

 

We had a very good friend visiting from out of town, and that was fantastic because it meant a lot of late night talks and board games and delicious food and general funtimes. I made a point of spending as much time with everyone as work allowed, so I feel like I did pretty well on the 'making time for people' aspect of the challenge despite the work madness. It meant less sleep, but I will always trade sleep for almost anything else. I resent having to sleep.

 

I also visited the forums three separate times last week. Woo!

 

Haven't had a lot of time to make progress on school stuff yet, but I did contact the organization that evaluates and certifies foreign transcripts (my degrees/transcripts are already on file with them from job stuff years ago) and order a report to be sent to one of the schools I'm interested in so that I can start a conversation with their transfer office about which courses they'll give me credit for as a transfer student. That's not a huge step but it's progress. Want to do a bit more this week.

  • Like 5

Fitbit  |  Current Challenge  |  Old Challenges:  1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 ~ 7 ~ 8 ~ 9 ~ 10 ~ 11 ~ 12 ~ 13 ~ 14 ~ 15 ~ 16 ~ 17

Forum avatar is original art by the talented Veronica Guzzardi. Used with permission!
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Severine said:

We had a very good friend visiting from out of town, and that was fantastic because it meant a lot of late night talks and board games and delicious food and general funtimes. I made a point of spending as much time with everyone as work allowed, so I feel like I did pretty well on the 'making time for people' aspect of the challenge despite the work madness. It meant less sleep, but I will always trade sleep for almost anything else. I resent having to sleep.

I won't trade sleep for anything, but I will trade a lot of activities for some good social time with people I love.

 

Considering how busy you are with work, I'm impressed you get anything but work done. But then I'm not you. :P

 

Even so I think you did a good job on your first week. You are improving some areas, which is the point. Yes, we want all the things. But sometimes getting more things than before is more than enough. :)

  • Like 1

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

 

 Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines