• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am not in the ER. They discharged me once they determined 'not a clot' and told me to rest and ice it. 

I have a follow up Monday.

It wasn't so bad today, I could walk without wishing I had crutches for the first time in a couple days, so that was good. Hopefully it'll just be a mysterious one off that will go away.

Sorry you're not feeling well! Very glad it's not a clot though

• Like 1

9 hours ago, elvenengineer said:

I am not in the ER. They discharged me once they determined 'not a clot' and told me to rest and ice it. 

pretty much my guess......

So, Challenge Summary:

Quest 1: B

Week 1: 3/3, 2/2

Week 2: 3/3, 1/2

Week 3: 3/3, 3/2

Week 4: ??, ??

Well, I either hit this or came really close the first three weeks, but the last week has been kind of a wash due to a slight back issue, then the calf thing

Quest 2: B

Week 1: 7/7

Week 2: 6/7

Week 3: 7/7

Week 4: ??

I stopped keeping really good track of this on the last week, I think next time I'll have to track it somewhere. I doubt I missed more than a couple of days, it's definitely a stronger part of my routine than when I started! Progress.

Quest 3: 40g of Protein every day: A+

Week 1: 7/7

Week 2: 7/7

Week 3: 7/7

Week 4: 6/7

27/28 days - pretty dang good! The only day I missed was the day after the hospital thing. That's kind of an extenuating circumstance, so I am still giving myself an A+

:

Life Quest: A+

27/28 days - 2 Duolingo sessions a day! Again, the day after the ER visit was the day I missed, so I don't really want to overly penalize myself for that. 

• Like 8