• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vibrantnotions

Food Lift Journal (vibrantnotions)

A lot has been going on. I got a job back home! Things will be kind of crazy for awhile. I'm moving first with the kiddo while my husband stays behind and looks for a new job so that he can follow.

So much positive upheaval is making the basics hard to stick with. I'm finding it hard to do things that had become automatic. So my health goals center around sticking with the basics.

Health Quests:

Track my food daily - I was doing great on this, but have had trouble recently. I also have big changes coming so it will be harder to keep up with.

Get in my three strength sessions each week - again I was trucking along with this but with all the upheaval and excitement

Get in at least two runs each week 

Life Quest:

Start and use a bullet journal - this is an extension of my calendar system I started ealier this year and fits right into my theme of building flow into my life.

Progress:

I didn't track food yesterday but I did today. I got in a lifting session today as well.

I've started my bullet journal and have been using it to help plan the move. So far I'm in love with it.