Ummmmm.... so.

My name's Kitty, I'm 25 and I live in Perth, Australia (streuth!). I used to weigh 125kg and now I weigh 82kg, which is great, but I'd like to weigh less. I've realised that I've been a bit slack over the last four-ish months and so I've turned to Nerd Fitness for help! I've been a long time fan and reader but now I need that extra boost - 2012 is going to be the year I get serious about looking good naked. I'm already happy and healthy, so that's the last thing to tick off the list.

I mostly follow a diet that is very low in processed foods, but I like dairy way too much to really call it Paleo. Also, I have a fierce caffeine addiction which I'm constantly thinking about considering giving up. At the moment I'm trying to find a happy calorie level for sustained weight loss. I've been down the whole <300 calories a day path and I still find it hard to convince myself to eat more sometimes.

I train 3x a week with a personal trainer who is my favourite person in the world. He challenges me without shouting at me and we like all the same comic books, it's a fitness match made in heaven.

Basically, I've got that shiney, new, spark happening again and I want to hang on to it. Given all the shiney, sparky people that hang around here, I thought it'd be worth a whirl!

Hope to get to know you all soon,

Kitty

Welcome aboard! Good luck on your quest

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback