Evening all,

So I'm kinda a$$-backwards and posted here in the intros after already posting in programming but I thought why not?

I'm a 26 year old guy from eastern PA (Reading, PA) who loves lifting heavy $h!t and listening to even heavier metal. On top of that I'm an avid reader, cook, outdoorsman, and make believe film critic. Oh, and of course total NERD! Video games, comics, GoT, zombies (really anything horror), and old pulpy stories by gents like Lovecraft, Howard, Hodgson, and the harder than you crew. 

I joined up up cause I'm constantly looking for ways to challenge and improve myself. Been lifting for the last 5-6 years and I have my first powerlifting meet this coming Saturday. With all the things outside of my control being stronger is one choice that's entirely on me. My livelihood doesn't depend on me being physically capable but I choose too be. I'll keep it short and sweet. Thanks for reading! 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. And awesome to see another pulp reader about the place! 

• Like 1

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

-Miyamoto Musashi

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/83906-kvedulfs-second-challenge-first-steps-on-a-new-way/

Hey hey @Wild_Card620 :D Swing by the warriors challenge sometime if you haven't already, lots of lifters of all experience levels, and a good handful of powerlifting and oly competitors too. Welcome to NF!