• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tomu-san

Random Thoughts of Randomness

Sjard   
46 minutes ago, Tomu-san said:

What happeneded to the "I Feel the Need to Say Something Random" thread?

We lost it in the fourth war of methodicalness vs. randomness. It was a hard fight, sometimes it was funny, as when we randomly summoned some dinosaurs and they used giant fishes as swords to defeat logic but it wasn't enough.

• Like 2

Guzzi   

What the actual fuck! It's not there. All is lost. :hopelessness: 

We need back up @Tomu-san

Calling all nerds!!!!

@SevenofSeven

@RandMart

@insanity

@Jittersthe.Clown 

@Bearded_Dragon

@Artinum

@Basement Cat

@Fearkiller

@Tanktimus the Encourager

@SomeGuyFromScotland

@deftona

@Sarah Barr

@mitch_dee

And everyone else I couldn't think of off the top of my head!

To the Nerd Mobile! We must recreate the Randomeness! It is your sworn duty to call all your brothers and sisters in arms to join us in our random glory!

And if that^^^ wasn't weird and random enough then I'm out. I got nothing else. :P 

• Like 7

Tomu-san   
3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

My oh my. It is gone. The longest thread on the forums I believe. And now from the ashes this new thread will rise, and we begin again.

♪♫ Like the legend of the Phoenix

Our end is the beginning... ♫♪

• Like 4

insanity   

When I saw my name was mentioned, I knew it was bad...but not this bad... 

I'll have to put the hamsters on shifts, gotta get em going doubletime now...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RandMart said:

huh?

Apparently you and Sjard remember the battle differently:

6 hours ago, Sjard said:

We lost it in the fourth war of methodicalness vs. randomness. It was a hard fight, sometimes it was funny, as when we randomly summoned some dinosaurs and they used giant fishes as swords to defeat logic but it wasn't enough.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Wtf happpened? Is it a server hiccup of some sort, or is there some damn size limit in these things?

Went for a a walk, and felt better afterwards. Petted kittens for several hours - is there anything cuter? No, wou've we vutest, yew you awe.. Aww, wookit you! *purr-rr-rr*

• Like 2

Guzzi   
1 hour ago, Fearkiller said:

Bahahaha! That is sooooooo cool!

1 hour ago, Fearkiller said:

Went for a a walk, and felt better afterwards. Petted kittens for several hours - is there anything cuter? No, wou've we vutest, yew you awe.. Aww, wookit you! *purr-rr-rr*

Bringing-Your-Kitten-Home_f968d7e4-043a-

• Like 1

Wherever there are random thoughts I appear...

Then people threaten to throw tomatoes at me... Fortunately, you are all too far to reach me. :P 

12 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

My random thought for the day, "I have an itchy butt cheek" :highly_amused: and feeling far to lazy to move position to scratch it.

I tried to scratch my head on Monday over the holes of the helmet I was wearing. The random thought was "I need to have easier access at a pen when cycling".

• Like 3

I saw a grown-ass mutated martial arts reptile today, waving at people from a podium by a Tartan Tat shop, because the Edinburgh Fringe is here. I think it was Raphaehelp. 

I will never forget the teeth.

• Like 6

Oh dear, I knew something was up...Last night I was stirred from my slumber by a crow calling three times. Caw... caw... well you know what a crow sounds like. Passing to my window, I trod on a piece of lego. Oh, it went right in the heel! Turning on my television set, I noticed the reception wasn't great. Not terrible, just not great. 

• Like 4

Tomu-san   
37 minutes ago, Bearded_Dragon said:

Oh dear, I knew something was up...Last night I was stirred from my slumber by a crow calling three times. Caw... caw... well you know what a crow sounds like. Passing to my window, I trod on a piece of lego. Oh, it went right in the heel! Turning on my television set, I noticed the reception wasn't great. Not terrible, just not great. 

I read that in Richmond's voice...

• Like 2

Tomu-san   

Do you ever wonder if dinosaurs looked at mammals the way we look a cockroaches?

"When we're gone, those little voles are gonna evolve and take over the planet."

"Hahaha! That's funny, Growlluf! Like that'll ever happen. Hey, what's that fiery ball..."

• Like 7

insanity   
10 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Randomness for the day - who here watches/ listens to ASMR?

I do occasionally, but ASMR is why I love haircuts, there's one guy I go to that will do this thing, it's kind of a rapid fire hair tug thing when he's putting gel in my hair to finish up....oh man it feels good.

Guzzi   

Oooh.... Yeah, I understand that. I've always said that if I was to win the lottery I would employ someone just to wash and dry my hair. ;)