Random Thoughts of Randomness

On 4/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Yea sometimes you have to look past science

From my heart and from my hands, why don't people understand my intention?

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

1 hour ago, Capt Frost said:

Don't mind the name,  had issues logging in.

That is if you are looking up from the bottom of the shredder 

20170413_121408.jpg

Eeeek!  Seriously people!  **facepalm**

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

14 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Woohoo I can log on as the real me 

• Like 2

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

Every time I hear "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" on the radio, I turn to Waifu-sama and say, "Mmmm, popcorn."

• Like 2

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

On 12/04/2017 at 2:18 PM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Ha so someone was getting rid of a bunch of holiday teddy bear knick knacks, so I took them and hid them all over my co-workers work area

Wait....  I finally figured it out.  

**Guzzi scurries off to figure out how to delete posts which make her look like an idiot**

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Hi, people! ^-^

Loooong time no see, huh?

Anyway, hugs 'n' stuff ^_^

• Like 7

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

On 16/04/2017 at 7:30 PM, Fearkiller said:

Hi, people! ^-^

Loooong time no see, huh?

Anyway, hugs 'n' stuff 

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy!  How you doin? **suggestive Joey-esque eyebrow wiggle**

• Like 1

In other news - I ate some dodgy food coming home on the overnight ferry last night and ended up with a dose of the squirts.  My burps also smell a little like fart. 

Nice!

16 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy!  How you doin? **suggestive Joey-esque eyebrow wiggle**

Not much to tell, really. Writing, reading, doing random household chores since I'm not working. Kinda boring, really :D

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

21 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Geoffrey Kirui, Galen Rupp, Suguru Osako, for the men and Edna Kiplagat, Rose Chelimo, Jordan Hasay for the women  

Think we'll ever see a sub-2 hour marathon? They're getting close.

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss