Random Thoughts of Randomness

In other news, there's no day so shitty it can't get a little worse when you come home starving, try to cook dinner, and get attacked by the most vicious hot pepper in the state.  Somehow I got a fucking ghost chile disguised as a jalapeno.  I knew I should have just gone and bought potato chips instead.  :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Oh man I thought that was the end of my vision, I accidentally wiped my right eye after touching a jalapeno pepper............. IT BURNS!!!!!!! 

watering, blurry vision,  lucky for me the print shop has an eye washing station, it still friggin stings

Which leads me to the question, What would you like to see before you couldn't see anything? 

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

On 10/19/2017 at 6:20 PM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Which leads me to the question, What would you like to see before you couldn't see anything? 

..woooowaaaa... you are SO harshing my mellow with that question .  

i'm totally telling mom on you! :D

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations

Got the best compliment today, a little back story, was at a theme park decorated for Halloween and a group of kids were just shrieking for nothing so I channeled my most disturbing laugh and a fellow geek looked at me and said wow that's up there with Mark Hamill

Sorry to harsh your mellow, more of live life question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Well my anxiety is basically back to running my life.

im keeping my eating in track , but I feel miserable all the time. As soon as this project is over either they take me out of a supervisory role or I start looking for a new job.

This Job is eating the happiness out of my life and it’s just the Reno of a community centre gym.

Other than that how’s everyone else doing?

Bout the same.  Anxiety's a whiny bitch that's hard to live with.  On the upside, I'm more motivated to work out so I can blow off some of the crazy.

Something weird happened to me today, I was late for work due to a distraction I should have ignored, and almost had a panic attack because my boss previously threatened to fire me if I was late again.  (He didn't notice today.  Whew.)  Very busy morning at work, then next thing I knew I was at the store buying three kinds of junk food.  which is something I occasionally think about, but hardly ever let myself do.

Then it dawned on me: oh.  I drained all my willpower points this morning.  no wonder I'm acting like this. 

I feel better now that I had a face full of carbs and fats, so I guess now I can stow the leftovers out of sight and try to strategize a less distracted morning, so I don't go through that tomorrow.

I have found that when I stick to my schedule I have more will power, which means I eat less crap and am less stressed which leads to less anxiety and all of that nonsense, I only wish it didn't make me feel like a robot and that other people would just go along with it

Daily Mile

If other people complain about your routines, fuck em.  (obv not literally, unless, you know, they want you to.)  They know not the power of routine.  THE POWERRRR.

4 hours of the same song will drive anyone insane. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Meh.  I survived several weeks of summer camp listening to one CD on a boombox brought by one camper in my cabin, day after fucking day.

I probably did go insane, but I got better.  Though to this day I will smash the off button, and possibly other objects in my vicinity, if I have the bad luck to hear "Kiss From A Rose."

...Finishline...at a mall...same damn sports track all day, everyday.

I still have nightmares...thank god for headphones in current job and PANDORA!

Fitbit username: farflight   (would love to have more people on there)

Getting life in order is a challenge worth doing.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination (took me forever to learn that)

Think I’m finally pulling out of this funk. Mario Odyssey out cuddling with my son playing.

I managed almost 3 full chin ups last night and I’m up in my pistol squat progression to full depth but holding on to my dip bar!

also there was a radio contest years ago where for Metallica tickets a guy was locked in a radio studio for like ten hours with Blitzkrieg on loop!

• Like 2

If I only knew that distracting my daughter with Lamb of God would actually get me to brush her hair without a fight, I would have done it a long time ago

She's also the one that reminds me of myself personality wise yet looks exactly like her mother, we are in so much trouble with this one, the other one looks exactly like me and has the attitude of her mother, I'm not to worried about her other than her attitude at home. 

I'm betting on fights, mosh pits, dyed hair and big middle fingers. 

Daily Mile

You may be in for a surprise, Frosty... the ones that look normal can have all kindsa shit going on under the surface, and some of the nicest, most well adjusted people I know dress like punks.  (from someone who spent waaay too much time trying to win parental approval and wound up internalizing all the shit).

But, if you're interested in one suggestion: when the dyed hair and moshing comes along, make a show of resistance and let the kid think she's getting away with something.  It might satisfy her need to rebel, while not doing anything really dangerous.

• Like 2