Random Thoughts of Randomness

Lol.  Possibly similar perfumes?  I just use an all purpose cleaner in my toilet, too many bottles on the shelf is confusing and wastes money.

I hear Coca-cola also works great for cleaning toilets...

• Like 1

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Nb: liquid dish soap can help break up a clog (if the blockage is, um, of an organic nature - the soap breaks up fat molecules) so I sometimes put some in the toilet when needed. It really works.  conveniently also helps clean it.

just don't overdo it or your toilet may start vomiting bubbles.

(Yes I said "toilet vomiting bubbles", have a nice weekend everyone)

• Like 3

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I have done that to a washer and to a dishwasher (don't use regular dish washing liquid in a dishwasher) , I would be afraid of doing that to a toilet; gross

Holding off on closing my pool until the median temp (water temp) is below 64 so far it's  looking like it's another two weeks out

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

This is why I'm writing my own obituary, if I live to 95 no one is putting "with sadness" anywhere in there. 

"Come celebrate the passing of Frost, in his 95 years on Earth, he has traveled the world, enjoyed many various hobbies, had a 80 year streak at his hometowns 5 k race (running until I'm dead) raised two beautiful daughters. Had many friends." 

At least in my own life I won't feel sad about dying at 95. Others may feel different. 

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

So for the company Halloween party I'm going to be doing a lunch time trivia contest. So far I've come up with the categories of Horror Movies, Famous Serial Killers, Candy, as definite s  

What are some other good ones that I could use

Daily Mile

Myths and monsters, maybe? Hmm..

Pick your poison-- drinking topics tend to be a hit at office parties for some reason

Know your Poe--read a brief synopsis and have them guess the title

Legend or Lie-- Pick a few urban legends and guess if it's real or crap (Similar to Fake or Florida wherein one reads a bizarre headline that's either fake, or it happened in Florida.)

• Like 1

We will never see the best version of ourselves inside our comfort zone

Those are awesome

I think I'm going to use the Legend or Lie, this is going to be an in house during lunch time event, so I'm trying to limit it to a half hour game that way with everyone mingling and enjoying treats as we score everything it should be all said and done in 45 minutes. 

Daily Mile

So the categories are as followed

Horror Movies (classic and modern)

Literature (books and short stories)

Serial Killers

Monsters

New York State

TV shows

If anyone wants I have all the questions right here. 

Daily Mile

On 10/10/2018 at 12:56 PM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

If anyone wants I have all the questions right here. 

Yes, plz.

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I remember hearing about her on some crime procedural show the wife and I watch, but I couldn't recall the name without Google.

18th century or 20th century?

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss