Random Thoughts of Randomness

On 30/06/2017 at 6:47 PM, insanity said:

Glad to be here...now, where were we?

Well, you probably missed the episode where Randmart got banned for being his usual charming self. ;) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:36 AM, Akura said:

Wearing brown pants and a green T-shirt and I immediately feel like Link. The small joys of life...

when I dress like that I look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo, might be the hair and goatee

welcome back Insanity

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

On 03/07/2017 at 9:24 PM, Sjard said:

What has he done to get banned from a place like this?

10 hours ago, insanity said:

Wait... What???

Yeah, he got in a "heated debate" - Jersey style.  

Someone was being a troll and he called them on it.  Unfortunately he may also have been a little snarky about the new Rising Heroes thing a couple of weeks before that and someone didn't appreciate it. 

We miss him though :( 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Learning that there will be a late meeting and deciding to hit the gym until then: 5 $. Refreshing,overpriced water after workout: 2 $. Going commando in a suit because you forgot to bring fresh boxers: Priceless.

... maaaaaaannn....

• Like 6

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations

20 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Holy sh-t if the rumors are true the new I-Phone will cost more than my first two cars combined plus an extra $200 for gas money

Wha...?  How much it's it (rumoured) to cost?  I'm a Luddite so I know nothing about nothin'

iEYd3bN.gif

• Like 3

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Man I have to get better about deleting out automated reply emails instead of just taking care of the issue without opening them, in my inbox I have 2209 "unread" emails everything was taken care of but my inbox is almost full lol

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim