Random Thoughts of Randomness

You finally got your big break into showbusiness! Hooray!

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Wow some one's insanity is boring, same color hair, using a metal shiv, ripped shorts, might as well have named him Rage

I mean really what's insane about stabbing someone with a knife and not killing some one with a jack in a box filled with nightmares, "I will show you fear in a handful of dust" , or being one static image and not a plethora of cascading images that has no discernible mouth but you hear every word it says and it can invade your every thought even the ones you thought were well hidden

• Like 4

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

On 13/08/2016 at 10:33 AM, SevenofSeven said:

Just a question Guzzi. Do the babies become snake chew toys? Just wondering...........

'Fraid so.  They get a good life up until that point though and we humanely euthanise them before they become food.  They just fall asleep, never knowing what's happening or feeling scared.  It's really hard but it's far more ethical than buying them frozen, they way they're bred/kept in those commercial rodent farms is just horrible!  **shudders**

On 15/08/2016 at 2:36 PM, Bearded_Dragon said:

Apart from the forestomach thing they do share a similar phisiology. 

Also, just like us they will eat their babies if they're deformed...

Ha! I spat out my tea reading that! :D 

23 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Wow some one's insanity is boring, same color hair, using a metal shiv, ripped shorts, might as well have named him Rage

I mean really what's insane about stabbing someone with a knife and not killing some one with a jack in a box filled with nightmares, "I will show you fear in a handful of dust" , or being one static image and not a plethora of cascading images that has no discernible mouth but you hear every word it says and it can invade your every thought even the ones you thought were well hidden

Good to see you back Frosty!  And that^^^ has to be the Post of the Day!  Well done.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

1 hour ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Well it was made by a normal person, I'm a fan of the Pennywise or Jason look... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

we had a ton of boxes to break down yesterday, so instead of being a normal person and just cutting them down with a knife we decided to use them as crash pads, the last box of the night I had my daughter arm drag me through the box and instead of letting my arm go she held on to my wrist and locked in an arm bar which I sold and submitted ha

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

This will only make sense to the people of the US, Happy New Year!

To me there is officially two New Years and one calendar New Year, the one that makes the most sense is with the return of the Sun in the Northern Hemisphere, the other is in the Fall when kids start going back to school, with all the clubs and games starting up again, lawmakers actually going back to work and the football season starts. Which even if it's not a true New Year makes for a good time for a fresh start and to make a few resolutions.

Calendar New Year is bullshit and is only to keep people on the same page

• Like 2

Daily Mile

23 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

HEY HO, LET'S GO!!

Who you callin' a ho?!

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

38 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

To me there is officially two New Years and one calendar New Year, the one that makes the most sense is with the return of the Sun in the Northern Hemisphere, the other is in the Fall when kids start going back to school, with all the clubs and games starting up again, lawmakers actually going back to work and the football season starts. Which even if it's not a true New Year makes for a good time for a fresh start and to make a few resolutions.

New Year's Day was originally set to be on the Winter Solstice. But this was the Julian calendar, and since it did not have leap years, the dates of the solstice and the new year drifted apart.

When the Roman Catholic Church set the date for Christmas, they also chose the Winter Solstice. But again, Julian calendar, dates drifted.

Now we have the Gregorian calendar, and the dates are set, and they make no sense.

PROGRESS!

• Like 2

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

7 minutes ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

if the shoe fits

Fair enough...

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

19 hours ago, RandMart said:

The patent office approves of this orientation.

US465588-0.png

Obviously this patent was applied for by a cat...

cats-on-treadmills-cartoon.jpg

• Like 5

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

On 8/25/2016 at 6:41 AM, Frost of the Gloaming said:

Jews get a New Year every September/October.  With New Year's resolutions preceded by sweet honey, and then enforced by a 25-hour killer fast.

(we also have a New Year for trees -- yes trees -- in February.)

• Like 1

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Men's boxer shorts are far more comfortable than women's pants.

Why do we have to wear things that are designed to ride up our ass cheeks and give us a continual wedgie? It's bullshit! 

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously