• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tomu-san

Random Thoughts of Randomness

16 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

You know you're from the New England border when you can't say Drawer right... it's in the  dw'ah

Don't forget those car bumpaz!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

You know you're from the New England border when you can't say Drawer right... it's in the  dw'ah

You know you're from south Texas when you hear "mirror" pronounced "mirr-uh". Even I've done it before. 

• Like 1

Hehe yea it's funny how that works, finally took care of the clean folded clothes just hanging out in the basket in my room and yea it does make my bedroom look bigger; can wash, dry, fold, put into a basket, but putting them into the dw'ah's is to much work.... that's a 2019 life goal

you're ahead of me, most weeks I consider the "clean in basket" stage an accomplishment.

I'm beginning to think it's time to get a life partner, been rocking the single life forever but it's not as fun as it used to be.

1 hour ago, Frost of the Gloaming said:

When you watch and critique someone jumping off a balcony from a cruise ship..... Dude 110 feet without knowing what you're doing is just asking for trouble if not death

Just imagine landing a headbutt on a shark.

I was listening to another TED talks video last night about this man that was sentenced to life in prison without parole but it didn't let it stop him from becoming a better man. He taught classes in prison to the prisoners inside cells and used a bar of soap as a makeshift marker on the walls. I'll spare the details but the classes he taught were a big reason why he didn't go insane in prison and contributed greatly to his success in life.

I say all this because it feels like I'm in prison even though I'm not. I have no hobbies (just running and NerdFitness). I go to an 8.5 hour job I don't like, come home, do laundry, wash dishes, shower, browse online or go to the YMCA, and then go to bed and I'm not very happy this way.

I guess my main question is should I create a new thread on the forum and treat it like a classroom for the benefit of other users? Is that a way I can show employers I have initiative or would it be scoffed at? Anyone can create an online thread after all.

I want to break out of this rut because serving food and washing dishes is all I've done on the job for the past 4+ years and those skills don't transfer to the health and wellness field.