• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

razortide

Prices for Classes

I am just curious.

I am wondering what you are paying for your martial arts classes. Today, I am training German Ju-Jutsu and Kali in two different clubs and I pay roughly 250 EUR for the first and 350 EUR for the second (per year). I could additionally train other martial arts like FMA, Jeet Kune Do and BJJ at the second one. I am based in Germany. They offer 2 classes a week.

What are you guys paying and what do you receive in return?

I pay 160€ per year for a membership in a (general) sports club where I train Judo, I could add Aikido as a second martial art and dozens of other sports.... Also I could train at university which costs me nothing extra (as I study there).
Also based in Germany.

My dojo has a fee of $90 a month, with unlimited aikido classes.  And we have classes every day of the week, so you can actually rack up quite a lot of hours if you put your back into it.

The dojos in Croatia have a fee in the range around 35 to 50 $ a month ( depending on the timetable of lessons: 2 times, 3 times or entire week long ).