So It Seems The Academy Works!

Good Day All!

Since joining the academy back in mid-June, I have lost almost 5KG (11lbs) and I feel great! Paying attention to my nutrition was really the missing link and I know that I will hit my goal weight of 82KG in time! Thanks to all the guys on the Academy FB page for their support and their own stories which have kept me going!

AC

13876137_10153661605276109_8559674762873737762_n.jpg

• Like 3

There's an ancient wisdom I should have heeded long ago. If only I had recgnized its truth applies as much to me as to all men. True happiness is found along a middle road; there lies the balance and the harmony, with reason and emotion not at war but hand in hand.

My Battle Log

Slow and steady wins the race!!! Currently on level 5 of Nerd Fitness Academy Nutrition and using IF as well, such a key to look at CICO.

Capture.JPG

There's an ancient wisdom I should have heeded long ago. If only I had recgnized its truth applies as much to me as to all men. True happiness is found along a middle road; there lies the balance and the harmony, with reason and emotion not at war but hand in hand.

My Battle Log

Slow and steady!!!! Now on Workout Level Gym 3, Nutrition Level 6, still eating in an 8 hour window. Just picked up a Fitbit Flex 2 to replace the original Flex. Life is good!!!

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

My Battle Log