Very tired vet tech/vet manager who is ready to turn it up a notch.

My husband discovered this forum today and became totally pumped with the idea of getting healthier. Strange, since I had become a vegetarian over 1 month ago and have been feeling much better and he wanted nothing to do with that. I don't blame him; I love myself a good steak too. But, now that my career is asking more of me and the summer is coming, which happens to be our busiest time of year, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. *sigh*

I've been coming home and just plopping on the couch and falling alsleep for the last week or so. I'm hoping that together, my husband and I will be able to become healthier and have more energy. We're also training for the warrior dash in June. We did it last year and it was a blast and a half. Check out www.warriordash.com for more info on it. But, that helps to increase our motivation to follow through with this.

I would like to lose the pooch, my nickname for my gut, that I have had longer than I can remember. I also want to increase my energy level and be more active. With summer coming, I'm all ready for some outdoor fun!

I am happy to meet everyone and I hope to help you in your endeavors as you help me in mine. :-)