So, it's been a few months since I've posted here on NF.  I'm sad to say that I've fallen off the fitness bandwagon and have been slow to restart.  I was in a pretty good routine (morning stretch/workout, mid-day walking breaks, healthy eating), but that all kinda fell away when I sustained a foot/leg injury.  So, those 25lbs. that I'd shed are back and I'm feeling as crappy as I every have... probably more, knowing that I've taken such a colossal step backwards.  Between the weight gain, the lack of exercise, a few negative life experiences, I don't even FEEL like trying anymore.  But I know that's just my brain stumbling over speedbumps.  So, consider this my re-commitment to a healthier lifestyle.  I hope that I can make some lasting changes with the help of NF and it's awesome community.

Welcome back! Don't let the brainweasels get you down, even if they are the worst enemy we have. Seriously, they're worse than sugar, trans-fats, and the hula chair put together. 

Pick a couple of small steps and jump back into a challenge - don't wait for the next one. The time to act is when you're ready, not when the calendar says.

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin

Roughly 1-month check-in: Starting to get my morning routine back into place.  A few times a week I've been waking up EXTRA early to squeeze in a few minutes to stretch/work-out.  Still slow going, but at least I feel like I'm dragging myself out of the Mud of Self-doubt.  Trying to change my eating habits, too; no munchies after 9pm and drinking a LOT more water.  Mid-day routine is still in shambles, but I should be able to get back on track once the semester rush is over (I'm at a university and the first few weeks are insane!).

• Like 1