You Will Never Stop Us All! We Are Leigh-gion!

Leigh

So I like to play World of Warcraft. A lot.

And I am one of the zillions of us out there that wish our world was as interesting as Azeroth is and would love to romp around the world fighting monsters and making a name for myself and kicking the daylights out of the Boss level enemies that want to see the world burn. Basically I want to be a level capped fully geared, totally enchanted BAD-ASS Hero of the Horde or Alliance. I play for both teams (pun intended zing!)

Getting to Level Cap

• Get to 30% BF (15 lbs loss) by February 1st
  • Do ten pull ups in a row, by September 2017
  • Do ten real push ups in a row by September 2017
  • Squat my current body weight (210) 5x5
  • Fit into a size 10 pants and size medium shirt, (allowances made for my hip bones/rack being too big to fit into those sizes) by September 2017
  • jog 1km without stopping by September 2017

These things will mean I am level capped. I expect this to take me about a year realistically for most things, although I think I can hit the body fat goal by my birthday if I'm smart about it

Gear Farming

Chest: bench, pushups,

Shoulders: OHP, resistance band work

Hands: working on my wrist strength with bands, trying to improve weakness from past damage

Belt: core work

Legs: squats, lunges,

Feet: Ankle mobility stuff, and things to prevent shin splints: ankle alphabets, stretching, 

Back: shrugs, rows, pull downs, 

For each (Set x Rep) of a workout that fits into one of those slots, I will earn a point towards new gear. I need three points to get a new piece of gear. Gear will also be farmed out of Dungeons and Raids like it usually is in the game. There are going to be three difficulty levels for each.

Dungeons: this will be a shorter workout, of 1 Mobility/3 (Strength/Resistance) -OR- 2 Mobility/2 (Strength/Resistance). These will be shorter because Dungeons shouldn't take too long to complete.

Normal: light weights/resistance/body weight. 1 point for completion of 5x5

Heroic: medium weights and resistance. 2 points for completion of 5x5

Mythic: the heaviest things I can lift safely and the strongest resistance I can handle. 3 points for completion of 5x3 (less reps because this is heavy work and I don't wanna wipe :P)

Raids: this will be a longer workout of 2 mobility and up to 5 strength/resistance. These will be much longer, because Raids take a while to complete.

Normal: Light weight/resistance 2 Mobility 3 Strength/Resist. 3 points for completion of 5x5

Heroic: Medium weights/resistance 2 Mobility 4 Strength/Resist. 4 points for completion of 5x5

Mythic: Heavy weights/resistance 2 Mobility, 5 Strength/Resist 5 points for completion of 5x3

Final Bosses

• Treasure Demon - Get out of debt with my bank ASAP (this cannot be a timely goal at all because I have a crappy near minimum wage job, another adult to partially support and things like Birthdays/Christmas/Random to factor into my finances)

More stuff will be added to this post as I come up with a real plan and this will likely stay as the first post of all upcoming challenges, with tweaks based on progress and changes.

So I must ask you...

fWNYrw7.jpg

• Like 9

Following for things and stuff! 

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Stuff and things!  Things and stuff!

<3

Level: 15 Race: Human Class: Adventurer (Sailor Senshi/Aes Sedai)

STR: 14    DEX: 12    STA: 16   CON: 28   WIS: 26    CHA: 15 

(unspent points: 6? challenges worth)

Weight Loss Progress (SW 12/5/15 272)

Mini-Goal: Get back down to my low 152.2 - SW 6/1/17 170.4 - CW 6/10/17: 166.6

regained the last few months - back on track losing in June

My Battle Log|My NF Character Sheet

Challenges:

1/16-2/16-3/16-4/16-5/16-6/16-7/16-8/16-9/16-11/16-12/16-1/17-2/17-

Awesome set up!

• Like 1

Challenges:

On 8/15/2016 at 4:29 AM, Leigh said:

I play for both teams (pun intended zing!)

Following because this... ;) 

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

So for this week and the better part of last week I've been making monster sized salads at work, because bread is kinda revolting when you read what goes into it, also it gets stuck in my teeth and makes me feel like crap, which is not a good thing for the middle of the work day am I right? So I'm sort of waiting until there is a thing I want to eat that requires bread to really work, to have it then, or for social meals where I'm not going to be a dick and get all picky over dinner when someone else took the time to make food for me. Such as dinner with my girl friend's family. They put out an entire pack of rolls with a tub of margarine on the table with damn near every single meal... it's kind of lame, but I do enjoy the taste of the one I do eat, so whatever right?

But back to the salads thing. I work at Subway so I get whatever the heck I want for lunch, within reason, and I have tried damn near everything there, and I am hopelessly sick of it all. It's boring, it's bland, it's just terrible for me (sausage, pepperoni, bacon sub? HELL YEAH!) or I've just had so much of it I want to hurl it at the nearest wall and scream about how much it fucking sucks. Mind you nearly everyone who has working for a few years in a restaurant will feel that way about the menu over time. I've always taken huge portions of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, a dash of shredded cheese and some pepper and tossed in whatever meat I feel is least likely to make me rage out and throw food toddle style on top with a dash of whatever sauce seems right.

I have been slogging through these damned salads wishing they were a stir fry, or a burger, or I dunno, anything else at all, ever. I gave up yesterday and skipped the meat entirely. Just had my veggies, cheese and some chipotle (mmmmmmmmmm chipotle) and you know what?

Best. Salad. Ever.

This is going to hugely help me towards my goals of killing my regular intake of 'food' and towards level cap goals 1 and 5. Sadly I now need to sort out a more filling breakfast that isn't going to make me feel gross that early in the morning and a decent afternoon snack to curb my desire to eat the entire contents of my sister's kitchen cabinet (it's all crackers, and mac n' cheese and shitty carbs.

Although I did find a good snack for today; made a protein drink and a bowl with sliced apples, peppers, cucumber and some of the remaining daikon we had kicking around. Would never have thought of daikon and apples in the same bite but mmmmm.... spicy and sweet.

I'm guessing that at least one of the people who are following this thread have some troubles with not being up for food at stupid o'clock in the morning. Anyone got any ideas for nomage? Keep in mind I will have to make it the night before on account of not wanting to bring death upon my at 4:30 am for trying to cook before work :P

• Like 6

On Sunday, I make an entire package of turkey bacon.   Every day I have a banana and four strips of turkey bacon on my morning break at work, and it's already prepared (get it? prepared? ha ha ha).

• Like 3

Challenges:

54 minutes ago, MichiruSedai said:

On Sunday, I make an entire package of turkey bacon.   Every day I have a banana and four strips of turkey bacon on my morning break at work, and it's already prepared (get it? prepared? ha ha ha).

I'm not a huge fan of bacon, any of the various types, but I was doing a banana, protein drink and a few slices of this really good kielbasa as breakfast, but I found it wasn't keeping me going for long, but if I ate much more than that I felt kinda sick :/ I'll boil a few eggs and see if adding in one of those to the same thing works better :)

• Like 2

I hope it helps!  I don't like eating much in the morning, so my little breakfast works well, but holy cow am I ready to eat when it's lunch time!

Challenges:

14 hours ago, Leigh said:

I'm not a huge fan of bacon, any of the various types, but I was doing a banana, protein drink and a few slices of this really good kielbasa as breakfast, but I found it wasn't keeping me going for long, but if I ate much more than that I felt kinda sick :/ I'll boil a few eggs and see if adding in one of those to the same thing works better :)

Eggs always help me, although I can't stand to eat them every day. You might also consider having a healthy snack ready to eat around mid-morning, to keep you going until lunchtime. Raw almonds and dried cranberries always do the trick for me.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Aug 2016 ~ My Epic Quest

Walk to Mordor: Hobbiton to Rivendell (458/458, arrived 27 April 2016)

Rivendell to Lothlorien (351.11/462)

Well breakfast is at 4:30 am and 'lunch' is at 10:30 am and I don't get much of a chance to eat before then because for food safety reasons I cannot have non work food out in the work fridges or on the prep counters. Hell our field representative tried to give me shit about using a snap lock bowl for salads because they weren't NSF approved...

Mind you she is ridiculous and nobody likes her.

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Oh it's not that bad... :P took me all of two days to get used to my new meal times. But I am apparently very adaptable to shit like that. Time changes have never bothered me, never had serious jet lag before and I can switch from working night shift, to day shift, to evening shift in one sleep.

I think it is one of my favorite talents.

Also... I found banana flour... that's right... I'm going to attempt to make pancakes out of nothing but eggs, banana and maybe a touch of baking powder for bubbles tomorrow ^_^

• Like 5

Tell us  how those turn out!  I've never even heard of banana flour.

• Like 2

Challenges:

Okay, those were not crepes... they weren't even pancakes... they came out like mush. Imagine grits, with no flavour, extra soggy and the colour of wet cardboard... So I dumped the lot of it and made normal crepes with sauteed cinnamon apples and scrambled eggs with cheese on the side. They were awesome ^_^

Also my girl friend and I made dinner meal plans for today until we get paid again and have budgetted out a certain amount of money for snacks and things, so hopefully I will make it to net pay day without crying and eating plain pasta since that would likely be all we have in the house. Sadly/joyfully, I have absolutely no money for junk food or random coffee drinks for the next week and a half. I'm glad because if I can't buy them I can't drink them or eat them, but I'm also a bit ticked because I really enjoy having a small iced capp on the way to work here and there.

Oh well! I had epic breakfast, I'll be fine ^_^

• Like 2