You Will Never Stop Us All! We Are Leigh-gion!

Leigh

Week 2 Monday:

Breakfast: fried egg sandwich with cheese, celery, cucumber, carrots and cauliflower with ranch (my lovely gf made me breakfast!)

Lunch: pepperoni salad. It was lame, all our tomatoes were kind of sour today and the pepperoni was just m'eh. :/

Dinner: KD with broccoli, hot dogs and mozzarella cheese because I am suffering horribly from DOMS and didn't want to really try and cook today.

Did two chore bases dailies and am generally just sort of limping around trying not to fall into things. :P

Work was lame sauce... my boss's son is covering for one of my co-workers, her shift is usually 11:30-2:30 so I was expecting him to show up at 11... not at 6:45 with his mom... He tries to do half my work for me so that I'm stuck standing around bored but then they get mad at me when I say I don't want help doing anything. Uhm hello! I am being paid to work, so let me fucking work, stop taking half my tasks and leaving me there doing fuck all, it just makes me mad.

• Like 4

Oh no! Allergies?

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Yep. Two full strength benedryl later and they are now blood red, still swollen only not quite as much and my right eye still feels messed up :( I'm going to see if I can find eye drops or something.

My boss thought I got punched and her son thought I got high before work... Aaand with uber DOMS in my legs I look like I'm drunk...

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Week two at a glance:

• My eyes tried to vacate my head via hostile allergic warfare (24 hour recovery time)
  • DOMS tried to murder me for three days and failed (aww yiss)
  • My 68 year old co-worker used physical violence against our manager's teenaged son because he was getting on her nerves... Shoving people is NOT cool
  • Found out said co-worker is finished as of the 2nd and that our usual 11-2 girl is coming back this Tuesday (happy dance)
  • Hit level 107 in WoW as a Protection Paladin. I am LOVING this xpac! So. Much. Lore. *faints*
  • Ate like a jackass for nearly the entire week (-_-);
  • Bought 2 weeks worth of groceries for a whopping $80 and carried it all back home in backpacks (hurray for unexpected strength training!)
  • Am the proud owner of a backpack covered in sassy owls.

I'm taking this weekend to binge on WoW because I feel like it and will be back to our regularly scheduled Adulting on Tuesday.

• Like 7

Love the update and very happy your eyes were not successful :o

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

10 hours ago, Leigh said:

I just found the most accurate thing ever. I love it :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/LzT0E

Nailed it! LOL

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Allergies are still off and on kicking my ass, so I'm on downtime until fall kicks in and I can leave my windows open all day/night without dying of heat stroke.

In other news, I have a new niece! (sort of) my girlfriend's hilariously awesome sister had her second kid today, a giant at a little over 9 lbs. ^_~

• Like 5