The Courtyard

RisenPhoenix

Not related to the challenge, but Guy Windsor just released the 7th installment of his "Swordsman's Quick Guide" series. This one is about breathing and sword arts, so it's not specific to Western Martial Arts. I highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend this author to any one who trains with bladed weapons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Race:  Dragonborn     Class:  Druid/Monk

The Journey to Force Mastery: #1 #2  #3 #4 #5 __

The Legend     The Struggle    My MFP Profile    My Strava Profile

Thought while I'm waiting at the airport:

We have any Monks going to Camp NF in two weeks? I'm totally not asking for stalking purposes. Newp. Not at all. 

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

1 hour ago, theodinspire said:

How do we go about making multiplayer(?), long-term challenges? I know @Kishi and I are working on muscle ups

Id say an accountability buddy and a PVP challenge thread. Or just whenever you feel like laying down a glove. I did that to SevenFootGeek a long time ago. 

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I know most of our gif army is slacking on the challenge front lately CHEECHOE AND 7FG, but I think we've been called back into action.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23