Keifer's Daily Battles

On 3/14/2017 at 6:10 PM, Keifer said:

I got them from Roguefitness.com. They seem to have the best prices. I do mostly doubles KB exercise. :) I am excited.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

That's where I got my newest one from. The other one I bought at a sporting goods store. The Rogue fitness one is so much nicer. I haven't done any double work, but I'm hoping to be able to get enough bells to do that one day

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

17 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

That's where I got my newest one from. The other one I bought at a sporting goods store. The Rogue fitness one is so much nicer. I haven't done any double work, but I'm hoping to be able to get enough bells to do that one day

I have been collecting them for years. I started my collection with ones from sporting good store to get started 35lb. Then I got 20kg, 24kg, and 32kg from christian fitness factory online. After I felt like I was strong enough I would order the next set. The 32kg were a impulse buy. :) I got the 28kg to help bridge the gap between the transition to the 32kg, it was just to much of a jump.

• Like 2

Got a new speed rope. OMG forgot how hard that was on the lungs and muscles! Going to start working back into it for a warm up.

1 min speed rope

28 kg DB KB Clean/Press 3x3
28 kg DB KB Squats 2x3 (Didn't do the last set, front of my knee didn't feel right. Didn't do the sumo either! :( )
28 kg DB KB Rows 3x3

Live to fight another day! 

• Like 1