Elder First

Elder

How is week 4 starting out?

• Like 1

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

How is week 4 starting out?

Pretty good.

I've been doing stellar with my water, vegetable, and bed time goals!

I haven't run this week, which technically means I'm failing my running goal this week. BUT, I have done two NF Academy body weight workouts this week and plan on a third one. That's a success to me so I'm ok with it.

Thanks for checking in!

-Elder-

• Like 2

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

On 9/14/2016 at 0:43 AM, Elder said:

Pretty good.

I've been doing stellar with my water, vegetable, and bed time goals!

I haven't run this week, which technically means I'm failing my running goal this week. BUT, I have done two NF Academy body weight workouts this week and plan on a third one. That's a success to me so I'm ok with it.

Thanks for checking in!

-Elder-

Good job! The bodyweight workouts sound like successes to me!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Week four wasn't quite as successful as it should have been. I got a little lazy, but I'm still happy with my progress.

Bed by 9pm = 3/5

3L of water = 5/7

Veg with every meal = 6/5

Workouts (not running) = 3/3

So it was 50% completion. I aced my workouts and my vegetables. Didn't hit the bed goal but the nights were never really late. I'm going to aim for 9:30pm from now on. 3L of water I found on cold days I didn't drink as much water. I started bringing a thermos of hot water and instead of having tea or coffee I would have hot water. Which I actually really enjoy. So even though I wasn't getting my 3L some days my liquids have been 95% water, with only 1 coffee with milk in the morning.

-Elder-

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Week four wasn't quite as successful as it should have been. I got a little lazy, but I'm still happy with my progress.

Bed by 9pm = 3/5

3L of water = 5/7

Veg with every meal = 6/5

Workouts (not running) = 3/3

So it was 50% completion. I aced my workouts and my vegetables. Didn't hit the bed goal but the nights were never really late. I'm going to aim for 9:30pm from now on. 3L of water I found on cold days I didn't drink as much water. I started bringing a thermos of hot water and instead of having tea or coffee I would have hot water. Which I actually really enjoy. So even though I wasn't getting my 3L some days my liquids have been 95% water, with only 1 coffee with milk in the morning.

-Elder-

So that's it. First challenge completed, successfully I think!

For the future I will keep my water intake at around 2-2.5L per day. Eating lots of vegetables is easy for me. I'll aim for 9:30pm bedtime as I've mentioned before. And I will keep up with the 3 per week workouts.

Thank you and good night.

Ps see you next challenge too

-Elder-