Good morning everyone!

My name is Travis, but of course I go by Synyster here. I have been with this site for many, many years! I have been in and out quite a bit, mostly due to personal issues. I am re introducing myself as I have not been on here in almost 3 years!!! I was doing some research for my website when I came across some old posts I had made here and nostalgia hit hard like a rock. I am still very much in to fitness these days. I have ventured in to bodybuilding and plan to compete next year. I moved last year from Las Cruces, New Mexico to D'Iberville, Mississippi and have met a lot of bodybuilder friends here! I have learned a ton from them and improved so much more than I could ever hope for! I currently work for a company called Freedom Boat Club in Biloxi, and it has been a major blessing! Here's why:

1. I get to work with boats all day! I clean and fuel them, and when no one is using them I drive them around for fun!! MAJOR PERK THERE!

2. If I'm not busy (like today) I have been given the freedom to work on my own business! AWESOME SAUCE!

3. Because business is slow (it is a brand new club in Biloxi, just opened about 4 months ago so it is growing) I only work 3 days a week! It's bad hours for pay, BUT

4. It has pushed me to invest in a domain name and host. With that I have started up my own blog, experimented with an affiliate product (I will probably remove it shortly, but it is still up for sale for the time being) and am now taking a 90 day course to help build my website up to grow my Subscriber list!

The research I was doing for my website led me to a forum post here about online entrepreneurs. I was reading it and saw my profile and thought "Whoah. This is years old!" Do you guys know how AWESOME it is to look back at something from a FEW YEARS AGO and see how much you have progressed? How one little thing had pushed me to finally invest in something I have only read and dreamt about doing?!

I'm super excited guys! And I am SO VERY HAPPY to come back here, share my experiences and LEVEL UP with NERD FITNESS!!

WOO!