Fate Rarely Calls Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing

Forgive me for my laziness, but it might just be best to copy/paste what I typed in the Ranger thread...

Hail!  I am BigBaldPaptimus Prime.  I have also been known as BigBaldPapa, BBP and TheBBP (which I believe is how I registered when I came here the first time) or just Jeremy.  I am a 42 year old male human who has fallen wayyyy far off of the path.

My background includes years of Wrestling and Football in school and some more Football when I served in the Marine Corps.  I got out of the Corps in October of 2005 and since I have made a terrible stand in regards to my health.  To shorten this up, just over a year ago, I weighed in at 499 pounds.  Today I am 440 and am struggling to fight.  I know where I want to go and I know what I want to do, but I am having the hardest time finding the desire.  I am hoping that spending time around others who are in similar battles will motivate me more than I am able to motivate myself.

I have an interest in obtaining a well-rounded fitness profile.  I would like to build muscle, but also master a healthy bodyweight.  I want to be able to do dips and pull-ups again.  As for running... meh.  I could enjoy getting cardio through kettlebells and other forms of cardio resistance, but am not looking forward to jogging for fitness.  At least not now.

Ultimately, I wish to get down to a goal weight of 225 so that I can re-evaluate where I want to go from there.  

I am SUPER glad to be here and hope to become an active member of this community.  

Haii 

Welcome to the rebellion

So you know exactly where you are exactly where you want to be. Now its just a matter of moving your ass to get there. 

Eating too much snacks? Store none at your house. Eating too much fast food? Pack your lunch. 

Anticipate and eliminate your excuses before you can make them.

And in  your case, you have been there. You know what it feels like to be there. Now what can stop you?

Also visit  weight loss  for helps and ideas on your main goal.

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Your timing is excellent; we start a new 4-week challenge this Sunday! I'd recommend picking an exercise goal, a nutrition goal, and maybe a "level up your life" goal, then come over to the Rebels and start a challenge thread. The accountability of a group cheering you on (and pestering you when you haven't posted in a while) can't be beat.

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin