Workout Music

Does anyone have music recommendations, or even better, a Spotify playlist for working out? I want to put a playlist together that makes me feel like I'm slaying monsters while I level up. I'm thinking some kind of soundtrack mix, including Dragon Age Inquisition, Firefly/Serenity barfight track, etc. 

I'd love to see what other rebels have come up with!

• Like 1

"I aim to misbehave where no man has gone before (in the Fade at the Battle of Hogwarts)." ~ Someone somewhere never said this.

Starfleet Slytherpuff Inquisitor wearing a browncoat!

That's my metal/rock heavy lifting playlist, and if you want I can send you my running playlist as well! 

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Current Challenge: Jedi Becomes a Hero Vol. 2 - Jedi Gets Some Tutoring

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53

On 9/1/2016 at 9:30 AM, Ecne O'hUaithin said:

Yeah... I can't get it to show up.  How do you add the playlist to your post?

On Spotify, go to the Playlist you want to share. You'll see a few buttons in a row:  "Play" "Following" "..."

Click "..." One option will be "Copy Playlist Link". Click that and paste into your forum post. When you submit, it will turn that link into an image like those above.

:)

"I aim to misbehave where no man has gone before (in the Fade at the Battle of Hogwarts)." ~ Someone somewhere never said this.

Starfleet Slytherpuff Inquisitor wearing a browncoat!

On 9/22/2016 at 5:39 PM, Stellakin said:

When I'm running or free-running, video game soundtracks rock. No way to feel like the almighty dragonborn than to have the appropriate songs booming in your ears! ;) 

Hey, I listen to video games when running, too! Specifically, I've been listening to the Mirror's Edge: Catalyst soundtrack. It's a little more... ambient than it is a get-pumped soundtrack. But that's what I like when I run. I run to feel peaceful.

• Like 1

Rangers, ho!

My Character and Epic Quest

My current Challenge

Previous Challenges: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

6 hours ago, imprimis5 said:

Hey, I listen to video games when running, too! Specifically, I've been listening to the Mirror's Edge: Catalyst soundtrack. It's a little more... ambient than it is a get-pumped soundtrack. But that's what I like when I run. I run to feel peaceful.

Hm, I haven't played Mirror's Edge in so, so long. Last I did I remember not taking to it, but I can't remember the soundtrack... I think I'll go and check it out on youtube. Thanks for the heads up! :D 

• Like 1

Stella   ::   Sprightly Elf   ::   Level 1

Me!      ::    Battle log       ::   Challenge

Steve has a pretty long workout playlist on Spotify. I think it's worth checking out, for sure.

Things I listen to when working out: 

Besides popular dance songs/Top 40 songs (they have good beats) I listen to the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra soundtracks. Agni Kai and Firebending Training make you feel like you can do anything. The LOTR soundtracks are good too, and "The Kraken" from Pirates of the Caribbean is swell for making you feel epic. Also, "Is She With You? Wonder Woman Theme" from Batman vs. Superman is killer. 

Also, depending on how intense your workout is, you can always listen to audiobooks. When I was doing my walk to mordor I listened to a few audiobooks/podcasts. These are great for when you need a switch it up.