Walk a Mile... or More! (August 21 - September 17)

I've been hoping someone would throw up another walking PvP for a challenge for the last couple challenges, but since no one has I'll create one.

I'm too lazy to figure out how to make a spreadsheet that works, so I'm going to steal @Endor's pvp sheet and style of PvP.

This challenge will run for the entirety of this four week challenge (August 21 - September 17).

1. To join, just go to the spreadsheet, add your name, and update your miles or km as the challenge progresses.

2. Also, post on this topic which tier you're trying to reach, any progress you want to share, anything you want to talk about, you know how forums work. :)

Tiers

Titanium - 128 km's (80 miles)

Gold - 96 km's (60 miles)

Silver - 64 km's (40 miles)

Bronze - 32 km's (20 miles)

Copper - 19 km's (12 miles)

I'm going to be trying for Titanium this challenge and using my FitBit to keep track of my mileage.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

I feel like I'm struggling a bit. With classes, I've found myself to be a little too sedentary but I should be able to adjust that.

I think that's a great idea though! The more exposure, the better!

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

On 9/8/2016 at 11:48 AM, Neeko said:

I feel like I'm struggling a bit. With classes, I've found myself to be a little too sedentary but I should be able to adjust that.

I think that's a great idea though! The more exposure, the better!

I found having a pedometer made me way more aware of being sedentary - checking it at lunch and seeing like 2500 steps was a shock a few times! (getting ready for work + getting to work is about 1800 for me, so that's less than 1000 steps between about 9am and 1pm)

Made it to 200.16km for the challenge!

Nice! That's an awesome job! I use my Fitbit to keep track of my mileage and competition usually gets me to walk more, but this past month I've been struggling to do just about anything. But you went above and beyond the Titanium goal! I got gold. I came up like 5 miles short of it. lol soo frustrating.

We may need to make another goal for people who can go above and beyond like you did. My brain is only really thinking about nursing right now, so if you have an idea for that let me know. I'm going to get the next pvp set up later today, after I set up my next challenge.

• Like 1

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

On 9/19/2016 at 2:51 PM, Neeko said:

Nice! That's an awesome job! I use my Fitbit to keep track of my mileage and competition usually gets me to walk more, but this past month I've been struggling to do just about anything. But you went above and beyond the Titanium goal! I got gold. I came up like 5 miles short of it. lol soo frustrating.

We may need to make another goal for people who can go above and beyond like you did. My brain is only really thinking about nursing right now, so if you have an idea for that let me know. I'm going to get the next pvp set up later today, after I set up my next challenge.

I just saw this now! Whoops :) Maybe add Platinum?