running app update deleted half marathon training program ...help!

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. Ever since I started running, I've used the Nike run app to track my runs and used its Coach feature to come up with my training plans for everything from my first 5k, first 10k, and even my first half marathon. I was currently about 8 weeks into a 12 week training program for my second half marathon on September 25th. 

Last night when I updated the app, the Nike run app transformed into a new app altogether called the Nike rub club (or something to that effect). It kept all my records of my past runs, and my personal records, but when I tried to look for my half marathon training program....it was gone! I tried to create a new program, and figured I would just pick up from where I left off, but apparently this new app no longer allows you to make a program when you're this close to race day.

Now I don't know what to do, and feel like I'm flying blind. I need to be training, but am not advanced enough to just wing things. I can't access the training plan I was relying on for the past 2 months, I can't recreate it in this dumb new app, and google searches have been fruitless.. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do? Or have a different training program I can jump into for the next month? I'd appreciate any advice that can be offered. 

31 minutes ago, solarnova said:

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. Ever since I started running, I've used the Nike run app to track my runs and used its Coach feature to come up with my training plans for everything from my first 5k, first 10k, and even my first half marathon. I was currently about 8 weeks into a 12 week training program for my second half marathon on September 25th. 

Last night when I updated the app, the Nike run app transformed into a new app altogether called the Nike rub club (or something to that effect). It kept all my records of my past runs, and my personal records, but when I tried to look for my half marathon training program....it was gone! I tried to create a new program, and figured I would just pick up from where I left off, but apparently this new app no longer allows you to make a program when you're this close to race day.

Now I don't know what to do, and feel like I'm flying blind. I need to be training, but am not advanced enough to just wing things. I can't access the training plan I was relying on for the past 2 months, I can't recreate it in this dumb new app, and google searches have been fruitless.. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do? Or have a different training program I can jump into for the next month? I'd appreciate any advice that can be offered. 

Maybe try these links?

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/running/nike-run-club/training-plans/half-marathon

http://rw.runnersworld.com/training-plan-finder/half-marathon-training-plans.html

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/

On 8/23/2016 at 0:51 PM, Dilnad said:

Unfortunately the new Nike plans that they have on that page don't match up to the one I was doing, and a lot of those terms are alien to me =/

The Runners World plans sound great, but is it normal to have to pay for a non-custom running schedule?

On 8/30/2016 at 7:58 AM, cakejohnnycake said:

I have the same issue....only for a marathon.  That was a really bad plan on their part. 

They claim that if you were mid-training, you can look up your plan on their website, but it's not the same plans. It's really frustrating, especially since this is the one running app that I've used since day 1, before even my first 5k, when I was just running on a treadmill sporadically. 

Oh well. 

14 hours ago, solarnova said:

Unfortunately the new Nike plans that they have on that page don't match up to the one I was doing, and a lot of those terms are alien to me =/

The Runners World plans sound great, but is it normal to have to pay for a non-custom running schedule?

ACK

I didn't pick up on that :(. I'd say it's not normal.

You can google plans. If you have Garmin Connect (and can probably get it free), they have training plans. Runkeeper or Endomondo might have free plans too. If you don't know specific terms, I'm sure someone here (maybe even me on some of them) can answer?

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/