Day 1 - Lvl 1 Commoner.

6 Con, rolled a 1 on my d3... Can I even start with a -1HP?

Nope, min 1hp good good... -trips and falls on own dagger- -unconscious and bleeding- -fails con checks to stabilize for the remaining rounds-

DAMNIT!

Yep, that would So happen to me at my current level of Fragile. Let's see if I can do anything about that.

Rather than state my goals here and what I Want to achieve... I think I'm going to simply state what I achieved the day before.

See ya tomorrow!

8/23/16

Breakfast: Bacon and Egg on an English Muffin

Lunch: Monster

Afternoon Snack: Half a slice of Keylime Pie

Dinner: Nothing

Soda: 2 bottles

Water: Nothing

Goal Accomplishments: Wheeled out a full garbage bin when I got home!

Notes: Believe it or not, this is much better than my usual intake of nonsense. That goal accomplishment might not seem like a big deal, but I'm coming out of a dark place where apathy and simply accepting the landfill my apt has become had set in.

I started goal setting yesterday for my Quests. As I acknowledged just how much I have become a waste of space and squandered potential... I actually felt a slow tingle of excitement as I organized all the things that I need to do to be become the basic human being that my dog believes I can be. By the time I was done, I felt a sense of peace from since a time unknown. Last night, when I was wheeling back that trash bin, I took my dog out and let him play in the lawn in front of my apartment for a good hour. True, it wasn't a 30 min walk, but we had a blast and he's such a goofy boy. Took a shower and woke up... with a smile on my face. Another thing that hasn't happened for a very long time. But I did curl around that happiness and didn't get up as early as I normally do. However, this is a great foundation to build on!

Also, as I was reading the site and filling everything out, my day flew! I glanced at the time and was all omg, it's 5 till 6pm, wth?! My days at work have become drawn and soul sucking. Thank you Nerd Fitness for giving me something that makes the life of a Wage Slave a little more bearable!

+++++

8/24/16

Breakfast: Slim Jim and Livewire Mt. Dew (BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!)

Lunch: 2 strip bacon and egg white sandwich with spinach and the subway vinaigrette on white flat bread.

Soda: 2 bottles