• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tcw295   

Did some back lever training and weighted pullups on tuesday morning, then rings in the evening. Right side soreness turned into full on strain/pull/ouchie. Got a massage yesterday, and the masseuse said it was an 'out rib' and I should hit up the chiro, so I managed to do so immediately after, and they said probable intercostal strain. So im basically taking it easy for the foreseeable future. Got my suit tailored up for the wedding and my haircut, so im at least handsome as heck. 

• Like 1

tcw295   

Piriformis and rib still aching, but getting there. Today was the first day I felt up to some strength work, so I've spent my breaks at work doing crow stands, pullups, pushups, a bit of bridges...feeling ok! The next week will let me further heal up and I look forward to getting back to barbells. Excited to kick off this whole marriage thing and head off to MAUI on tuesday!

• Like 2

tcw295   

The wedding was perfection. Woke up at usual 4 o clock this morning and we hit the gym together. Spending the day cleaning and packing, and tomorrow its off to MAUI. Heres to chillaxin!

• Like 1

tcw295   

Maui was incredible, sights were seen and stuff was did. Managed to maintain a bodyweight routine, and even lost a pound. Think Im ready for time away from strenuous nutrition tracking. And some time away from here. Be well everyone!