Mumen rider is my current goal!

Saitama is of course the ultimate goal, should be fun trying haha xD

mini quests are:

#1 -  Slow carb,  No Air Conditioning!

Recently purchased Tim Ferris' 4 Hour Body and I really like the look of the slow carb diet.  Especially the 1 day per week where you re-carb.  Going to have the same calorie issues with this that I had when I tried the paleo diet, but there are specific instructions on that.  No calorie counting, just eat lots of protein, vegetables and beans/lentils.

#2 -  Exercise.

100 PUSHUPS, 100 SITUPS, 100 SQUATS, AND A 10 KM RUN.  EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Well, I'll work up to that.  I did 5 of each yesterday, and a lot of walking.  I'll work on more today, 10 of each and see how far I can run before the copper taste invades.

That's it for now.

-Current Stats-

Height:  5'5"

Weight:  159 lbs

Bicep Circumference (individual):  12.5"

Bust:  39"

Waist:  33.5"

Hips:  42.5"

Thighs (ind):  25"

• Like 3

Hey! I love your mini quests. I'm going to follow along because you are exemplifying two things I suck at: simplicity and buildable, trackable goals. 

One of my coworkers just told me about Tim Ferriss yesterday. I will definitely have to look into this. 

Saitama is within your grasp! You too can be One Punch Man. Although the one thing that has always bothered me about his workout is the lack of pull exercises. Wouldn't he be really hunched over from having an overdeveloped chest in comparison to his wimpy back? Of course, there's a a simple solution: add 100 pull ups to the daily plan! 

You got this!