Feel lost and helpless in fitness...

Everytime I try to get back into working out...I always end up getting out of it and just binge on food.

I actually had some decent weightloss but gained it all back.

I'm 17, I should be enjoying myself, and part of that is having a body I am proud. of

I just feel lost in this sh*t

Don't lose faith! With a couple of goals and a solid support system (us) behind you, you can do amazing things.

Share a bit -- where are you now, what do you want to accomplish, how do you want to feel? I'd recommend checking out the 6-Week Challenge that starts tomorrow. You'll still have a couple of days to get organized for it, and it can serve as a great way to kick off your transformation.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Hey Tony,

I have been in the same rut for a long time but about a month ago everything changed. I decided its enough now. No more binge eating, no more junk food, no more soft drinks (I drink water whenever I get the urge of picking up a coke.) It been going great.

I believe it all comes down to will power. Decide a goal and look forward to achieving it. It will happen mate. You can have that awesome body that you want.

Regards,

Akhil

I've been trying all that. Apparently my will power sucks. haha

The minute you start seeing progress, it'll be through the roof. It's amazing seeing what a little control over your body can inspire you to do. Like Akhil said, you can do anything, provided you know what it is.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Gotta get back on the horse, guy.

I ate so much crap this weekend. I know better. But I'm not going to throw in the towel and keep eating crap!. I'm going to remember how cruddy I've been feeling, because my body doesn't like it when I do this! And that will fuel me to make better decisons because I want to feel good.

I feel happy and healthy when I eat good food and exercise because being fit feels good. You can do it. Get back on the horse! Find your reasons to get back on the horse.

Also, my sister told me about 'streaking.' I found this article about it. http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=88

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Just because you fail once doesn't mean you have to keep failing! I went on vacation and binged like nobody's business but I'm back on the wagon today. Also, just because you eat one cookie (for example) doesn't mean you have failed. It's ok to have treats sometimes.

When I get depressed and frustrated, I like to read success stories or look at pictures from people who have really changed their bodies. I track my calories on myfitnesspal.com and they have a forum with success stories - I love to look at those.

You can do it! :)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8