Personal Trainer/Fitness Enthusiast Here to Help and to Learn

Hi! My name is Corum Gold and I’m a fitness addict and healthy lifestyle enthusiast.

I am currently a personal trainer and strength coach working in Manhattan. Whenever I'm not working I'm usually playing Fallout 4 (I know, still). Another interesting fact about me is I'm ex-military.

My time in the Army was short, but nevertheless, life altering. After three long months, I graduated as an infantryman and moved on to Airborne School tracking to be a Ranger (go big or go home, right?). I completed the school and my first two jumps out of the aircraft were a dream; however, on my third jump I was unlucky to say the least and wound up unconscious on the ground after a parachute malfunction. After two weeks in the hospital for a head injury, I was later discharged from the Army due to the concussion, and that’s what brought me here today.

My credentials include:

• ACE Certified PT
  • NASM – Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning

• Pre/Post Natal 

• Functional Movement Systems

• StrongFirst User

Over the past few years I have also had the opportunity to train under the guidance of several well-qualified trainers including two IFBB professional bodybuilders, and several others.

Aside from that, I spend much of my free time researching and staying up to date with the ever changing and evolving fitness world. I constantly read articles, watch videos, and do everything I can to learn more about my passion.

My GOAL is to simplify physical fitness so everyone can enjoy a life of healthy, injury-free movement.

I hope I can be a valuable asset here. Anybody who has any questions feel free to PM me. 

Also (shameless plug) I have a website - http://www.corumgold.com - that includes free personalized training programs if you just need something to get started with. It's all not-for-profit, I Just enjoy helping folks.

Thanks,

Corum

Welcome, Corum! You've got incredible experience and a great positive attitude, and that's fabulous! Welcome to our delightful community of lovingly supportive oddballs, braniacs, master warriors and enthusiastic newbies - you're going to love it here!!

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers