Okay, a lot of things happend that lead to this....RE-RE-RESPAWN and I will make it quite short...

Real world kinda swallowed me whole for the last 1 an 1/2 month.

Working on some big events was fun but lead to bad food choices and gaining back 5kilo and pretty much crushed everything achieved except the running.

The marathon I am training for is in 4weeks and the longest distance I managed to do regular is 24km, The plan was to do the 30km at least 3 times but because of bad weather and some regeneration problems that didn't happen...so the marathon is going to be an adventure...lets hope I see the finish line...

The next month will be all for the running goal BUT after that it's back to Nerd Fitness Basics...annd this Respawn is the early start of that :)

• Like 4

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

Image result for respawn meme

You totally got this!

Do you have a plan of action yet?

• Like 2

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

My plan of action still is kinda rough...at the moment it looks like this:

next days: regnerating (had a problem with my hamstring today and don't wanted to hurt myself on the last training days)

sunday: last long run goal between 24-30km depending on how my body feels

rest of september: tapering for the marathon (short runs and yoga), get back on the food track (still with carbs but a little more focuse on not eating as much shit anymore) reading steves book again and starting with the basics (taking measurements, preparing batcave...)

2. October : Marathon

3./4. October: lying dead on my couch watching series and regenerating

weekend after (and probably some weekdays): relexation in Ireland (inofficial NF Meetup)

after that starting with foodtracking and bodyweight/climbing again

• Like 6

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Sounds like a great start!

• Like 2

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

I decided today that I'll probably use thsi thread as a place to post small update until the next challenge starts:

Leg was still hurting today so after work I spend the rest of the day watching vids and cooking.

Cooking was good cause I now have healthy tasting wraps for the next 2 days and also only bought healthy stuff for breakfast and for the evenings...so there is not too many bad food in the house...meaning eating should be okay the next days...

I'm feeling a little strange at the moment...when the sun shines I'm all "ready to go let's do stuff" in the evening it's more like a strange kind of melancholy (but in a good sitting in front of a fire, reading in a storm kinda feelin...strange to describe...). I think that probably is because the end of my studying is in sight (Januar) and after that it will be new job, new city, everything new again. Which I like on one hand but on the other it's always a little hard leaving my home...

In other news: I'm kinda back in my teens for the last days watching anime (fairy tail) and wrestling. Stuff that I haven't watched for a long time. But at the moment it's entertaining me pretty good, especially the  parts that are all "positive mental attitude"...it's kepping me motivated so hooray :)

oGEihr3.jpg

• Like 3

Last long run in the books today, overall 23km. Planned to do 30 but that wasn't in the cards today. The next 3 weeks will be preparation and then it's hopeing that I somehow will get to the finish line.

Rest of the day was lazy, started to write a job application but will probably finish that tuesday or wednesday the soonest because the monday is packed with stuff to do...

• Like 4

You will get to the finish line come hell or high water! You got this. :) 

• Like 2

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

HFC for Life!

1 hour ago, Jonesy said:

You will get to the finish line come hell or high water! You got this. :) 

I hope you're right :)

On 3.9.2016 at 5:01 PM, AthenaMM said:

Those ending/beginnings are always a little weird. You're sad that something is ending but also excited about the new beginning. It sounds like you have a good plan for the next few days. Be sure to give your leg plenty of time to get better.

Leg is fine again...now the back hurts...time for yoga I would guess :)

On 2.9.2016 at 7:44 PM, Jayniana Jones said:

Good to see you back. :) 

• Like 2

The last days of the internship im doing are going fast..so I spend the last days finishing my projects and baking so I can have a nice last day (one of the girls wokring there for the last 3 years is also leaving so it will be kind of a big special day for the department).

Everything else was kinda on hold for the last days...I hope I will find some time for a short run and yoga tomorrow :)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Jayniana Jones said:

I hope you got time in for your run and yoga today. :) 

Tomorrow for sure...today was more a cake and couch day X_X

• Like 2

The cake was because I had the last day (okay there is still the official last day at the end of the month) at my internship and since the most important thing in the office for the last 3 month was cake and sweets...baking a sacher cake seemed right...

Today was like...

giphy.gif

RAGE day....

got a lot of small stuff done in the morning...that was cool

got the money for my festival next month fixed also cool

Had to stop my run of the day after one km because feet and back were hurting like crazy....F this shit...

So I'm kinda running low on motivation because the marathon is in 3 weeks and not enough that I haven't got in all training km that I planned NO there has to be a lot of small shit on top of course.

I'm going to try to finish the damn thing anyway because I trained so long for that and also when I'm working it will be harder to fit a marathon training in the day plan...but I'm not really feeling confident about it right now...

• Like 4

You sound very determined! I'm sure you will do fine and you can always walk parts of it if you need to and still finish. I'm really impressed with all your training and determination. 

• Like 3

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

If I could, I'd lend you my good leg. ;) 

Also, this is not speaking from experience but gathering insight from some triathletes I've talked to about competing, I've heard part of the competition is all about what goes on in your head. I'm assuming a marathon would be much the same because you need to keep your mind focused on running and not let the negativity seep in. It's okay to be frustrated with yourself during training but cut yourself a little slack because it's a marathon, not a sprint. (Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing that cliche in.)  You've got time, you are still committed, and you'll do your best on race day. It's all you can do.

• Like 3

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

18 hours ago, AthenaMM said:

Sorry about your annoying day. Everything always seems worse on those days than it actually is so I'm sure you'll do fine. Hopefully things are going better now.

You're probably right. I hope things will get better with a lot of yoga and regeneration :)

10 hours ago, Jayniana Jones said:

If I could, I'd lend you my good leg. ;) 

Also, this is not speaking from experience but gathering insight from some triathletes I've talked to about competing, I've heard part of the competition is all about what goes on in your head. I'm assuming a marathon would be much the same because you need to keep your mind focused on running and not let the negativity seep in. It's okay to be frustrated with yourself during training but cut yourself a little slack because it's a marathon, not a sprint. (Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing that cliche in.)  You've got time, you are still committed, and you'll do your best on race day. It's all you can do.

Thanks, I gave up my time goal so I'll probably do allright.

On 9.9.2016 at 8:52 PM, SnowOwl said:

You sound very determined! I'm sure you will do fine and you can always walk parts of it if you need to and still finish. I'm really impressed with all your training and determination. 

I will probably really do some walking in between :/ next time will be all running for sure ;)

• Like 3

Did Yoga yesterday and Oooh Boy...I'm not nearly as flexible as I was during my climbing training...so 3 weeks of yoga will be good, also for the running.

Rest of the day was spend with cleaning and then going to Oberhausen to see THE WHO?...Awesome concert and one more of the old bands seen before they kick the bucket (I kinda have a bands-bucket list...of bands I want to see before they go on there last ride...and it's pretty much done now even though I still am missing The Rolling Stones...)

Today will be a Yoga-Cleaning and If I find a little motivation application letter writing...let's see how that goes ;)

• Like 3

On 9/11/2016 at 2:37 AM, Schaengel said:

Did Yoga yesterday and Oooh Boy...I'm not nearly as flexible as I was during my climbing training...so 3 weeks of yoga will be good, also for the running.

Rest of the day was spend with cleaning and then going to Oberhausen to see THE WHO?...Awesome concert and one more of the old bands seen before they kick the bucket (I kinda have a bands-bucket list...of bands I want to see before they go on there last ride...and it's pretty much done now even though I still am missing The Rolling Stones...)

Today will be a Yoga-Cleaning and If I find a little motivation application letter writing...let's see how that goes ;)

Kind of jealous of you getting to see The Who...just kinda. Haha

Also yoga-cleaning, is that like yoga with cleaning equipment. :D 

• Like 2

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

HFC for Life!