A Cleaning Yoga routine would be awesome...

So todays day went okay overall, at least I learned some things...

Overall I had a realy good day, mixed of productivity and doing stuff that was bugging me for some time and relaxation, it's my free week nonetheless ;)

I did yoga, and also some training for my back, eating was good until the evening...when it turned into eating like an asshole...at least I learned that I shouldn't undereat my calorie goal because it turns to hangry mood...and I'm not good in hangry mood...

Now spending the evening with "Now you see me" and planing my vacation in Scottland :)

• Like 3

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

3 hours ago, Jonesy said:

Kind of jealous of you getting to see The Who...just kinda. Haha

Also yoga-cleaning, is that like yoga with cleaning equipment. :D 

If you get the chance to see The Who use it...even though their shows are quite expensive they are still worth it (and they play 2 full hours so you at least get 30min more than with most modern bands ;))

• Like 2

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

The last days have been super productive. Did a lot of short runs, yoga, cleaning but also relaxing and reading.

Wasn't motivated to go on the web much that's also why I haven't posted the last days.

To help me with my big run I ordered some medical tape for my knee and my right food and medical socks too, hope that will be enough to help me finish the race.

Spend a lot of the last days to plan my scotland trip.

I will go there to the NF meetup and will also do a backpacking trip to the Isle of Skye. That will be my reward for trying finishing the marathon.

I'm feeling back on track so I will probably finish the Respawn soon and will be fully back in action ;D

• Like 3

So a quick update:

I spend the last free dates with a lot of productiv work that was fun nonetheless. I prepared a talk that I will be giving (?) for the new students at our university. It's about how to do presentation the right way (and believe me that is quite a importent talk for Germans because unlike for example Americans we start learning about that quite late in our lives). The cool thing with the talk is a) I will be paid b.) it probably looks good in my cv (and stuff) c) I can use the talk for a workshop day that I will be teaching at two of our university locations (and there are the benefits of a) and b.) again ;) )

I also helped a friend get a job at the university that I have no time for.

I also did work on my cv and had some talks about jobs that might be interesting for me very soon.

Eating was okay, somedays a little over some days a little under. Friday was quite bad because I meet with a friend and she hadn't eaten (and I had) so we ended going to a burger place of course...so a little to much food on friday but I think I burned some of those extra calories today

Training was good. Had the realy last big run in the plan today (3 hours with 30min running then 3 minutes walking in turns) managed to do 25km in 3hours. So I think the marathon will work (I know that it willnot be fun from km30 but that's part of a marathon isn't it ;) )

The rest of my days I spend reading (Terry Pratchett all Tiffany Aching books), planning (my trip to Scotland) and playing Zelda on my Gameboy advance.

And starting now I will be posting in my new Challenge thread.

I would love some support from the League of Epicness, The Hellfire Club and everybody else. :*

Now I'll go and try to spread sme more PMA here :D

• Like 3